More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robert West Robert West

What's your gender?

Male

So... who are you?

Timothy- Short, scrawny, and nerdy. High school was not good to you, but you've been told that college is where men like you shine. That is, if you could get over this nagging feeling that you chose the wrong school. You hadn't heard the rumors before, but now that you're on campus, the whispers have made you nervous, especially given that you're, shall we say, less than impressive where genitals are concerned.

Brent- Quarterback, homecoming king, well built and handsome, you're used to getting everything you want. Now, at Hyacinth U, you're nervous that you may have to start from the bottom again. All that would be fine, if you hadn't spent your high school years hiding a tiny little secret below the belt, and a condition that causes you to grow aroused much easier than most people. You've made it this far, but can you get through freshman year without being exposed?

Michael- Tall, thick, and angry. Everyone at your old high school was afraid of you, and with good reason. You stopped at nothing to make sure everyone knew you were not the man to mess with. Whatever it took, including humiliating anyone who decided o mess with you. Now you're at HSU, and you're ready and willing to do exactly the same.

Mr. Johnson- This is your second year as a teach at HSU. You managed to get through your first year with little incident, but this years crop of young women seem to have taken more of a shine to you than past years. Why not? You've been working on your body, and gained a good amount of muscle. If only they knew it was all to compensate for your underendowment.

Or are you someone else?

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)