More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by xxxHAYDESxxx xxxHAYDESxxx

Are you male or female?

Male

You gulped at the demon's question and answered meekly, "I'm a man."

Looking you up and down she hissed, "You're clearly not a man, but a fucking boy." You didn't want to admit it, but you were only 5"6, fairly scrawny and even though it wasn't on show, you somehow felt she was including your 5 inch penis in the insult.

Attempting to reacquire some semblance of control as if you ever had any, you spluttered out, "My names Artemis, what's yours?"

The demon took a step towards you, her giant tits bobbling as she approached, her giant cock swaying slightly to the side, she crouched down to be closer to eye level, "Hello Artemis, my name is Faye. You've freed me into this world and I'm going to have some fun," with a smirk she added, "We're going to have some fun."

You glanced down at her cock and gulp, "What kind of fun?"

She stood back up suddenly and laughed, "I'm going to climb inside you and help you become the sex freak you've always wanted. Whether you want it or not, you're going to be sculpted into the perfect sex demon, and with my powers you'll try to mold the world into your perfect heaven, be cautious however, my powers won't always work, and you certainly wouldn't want your world to become your hell. Because after we're done on this phase of existence, that's where we're going, baby." Finishing up with a sultry tone, Faye knew your guard was down, in an instant she darted forward and had her lips pressed against you, for just a moment it was enjoyable. But then you felt her tongue push into your mouth and continue, wriggling it's way down your throat, your eyes grew wide.

You blacked out.

Changes to body?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)