More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JumpMyBones JumpMyBones

You are a contestant. Are you male or female?

Male

At the crowd bellows "FUCK!", you sprint down the ramp for the door with your name over the top of it. You burst through into what will be your living quarters for the duration of your run on Sex Survivor.

The room looks just like a bedroom, except for the brain teaser, strength of feat, and strength of ability displays set up for Stage One. A book case stands against one wall, a desk against another; the four corners feature a dresser, a closet, a flat screen television, and the door through which you arrived.

There's a bed, of course, queen sized, with the metal head board against the wall and metal foot board near the center of the room. You've never owned a bed with a foot board. Why would you? They have no purpose.

Here they do. It's hard to shackle a contestant's ankles to the end of your bed for some BDSM without something to which you can attach the cuffs.

That happened last season ... twice. Could it happen again this season? Could it happen here in your room? And, if it did, would you be the one shackled ... or 'shackling'.

And, of course, there are the 16 cameras, arranged in such a way that you can't do ANY thing here without the audience watching your every move.

As per your instructions for Stage One, you quickly strip off your clothes. In a flash, you are naked ... naked to the WORLD! You think to yourself, 'What the hell was I thinking when I signed up for this?'

Your hurry through your three tests. You need to perform well, because the faster you get out the door and into the Money Room, the more money you have a chance to collect.

And from past episodes, you know that the money is not just PRIZE money to be 'banked'. Should you perform poorly in an event down the road, you can use some of the winnings to buy your way out of not having to perform certain embarrassing or uncomfortable sexual acts ... such as being shackled down to your bed while someone for whom you don't care performs lewd sexual acts upon your body...

Do you get to the Money Room quickly and collect lots of money?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)