More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Secret One The Secret One

Are you Male or Female ?

Male

Your Name is Lucas Eclipse and you just turned 21 years old today. It took 10 to master your power, due to the help of your foster parents and their taste for the exotic and powerful. Your mother, Isabelle Eclipse, is a former police officer in her 30s. She left has soon as the Dept. gone south. She has a round juicy ass filled with Jell-O. Blonde, Carmel Tannish skin, Apple sized breast. She dreams to be a person you can rely on. You’re always curious why she choose that career, you wonder if she would be a good porn-star. And your father is like Arnold Schwarzenegger except he doesn't have an accent. He has been living off his family's fortune. And so do you. Lucy, who's 23, is flirty and cool, she likes to wink a lot and it gets guys pretty riled up. You know a lot of them lust after her, and why not? Tight abs, long, toned legs and a great face. She decided to take a different route as far as hair color goes, and she went wild. The color is a light peach, almost a dull pink, with blond streaks and light orange highlights. You think it's sexy, but then again it's your sister, so you're not one to judge. Her chest is like melons, prime and delicious.

You live in a penthouse with your family. You were "groomed" or trained to stop the crime that slowly eats at you city along with Lucy. You two have the same skill, power and speed, but one thing that separates you two is that Lucy can fly and you can't. Your family hears police sirens:

"Let your sister take care of this" Lucy walked to the balcony and flew off to the sound as soon as your father finished his sentence. You see that he is right and your father walks away to attend to his business, leaving your foster mother in the room. You walk to the balcony thinking, of a new year to be worth something to this world. Isabelle tells you she's proud of you and hugs you from behind; pressing her chest to your back. The cool air made her nipples hard, it bothered you.

What do you do ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)