More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by legoalsa legoalsa

What is your story?

Male

Derek Smith, a well-to-do banker living in New York City, enters his favorite sex club. He could be richer, except he spends far too much time having sex. He is not a stud; women are attracted by his money. In this place, he can get anything he wants. Today, he wants an Asian woman.

After entering, he walks to his normal room. A 'waitress' asks him what he wants.

"I'm in the mood for Asian," is all he says. She smiles and leaves. A few minutes later, she leads in a Japanese girl wearing a long dress. A newcomer to the USA who is looking to make some cash, you assume. Good.

"Can I get you anything else?" the 'waitress' asks.

"No, and put the 'do not disturb' sign on the door," he smiles as he hands her his credit card.

"You got it, enjoy!"

Nobody will disturb him, not even if it sounds like the girl is being tortured. He moves over to her, and smacks her across the face.

"I am the boss, if you want to get paid, you will do as I say," he tells her smugly.

"Ow," is all she says in response.

Derek takes his clothes off, and then tries to do the same to her. She resists, and he smacks her again. She looks angry, but doesn't fight it further. As he admires her naked breasts, her dress falls to the floor. When he slides his hand down to rub her pussy, there is something in the way!

"Wha? This had better be a joke!"

When he looks up, the woman is swinging a lamp at his head. He falls to the floor face first. The room is spinning for him as the woman yells at him in another language. He can't even raise his arms to fight her off as she lays on top of him and he feels her hard monster cock sawing into his ass crack.

"Naw," he mumbles. He tries again, louder. Then he remembers that any noises coming from this room will be ignored. He groans as the...thing...puts her dick in position to fuck his ass. He yells as she pushes the thing the thickness of her leg into him. He wishes he would pass out, but he is awake throughout the entire fucking. When finally she cums in his ass...so much...he sighs that it's over. She whispers something he can't understand in his ear. Then she pats his butt and starts fucking him again.

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)