More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MiHDgoat MiHDgoat

What's next?

Male type A

White, thirteen it Hogwartz was just recovering from advent Voldemort or he-who-must-not-named downfall. Your family half muggles and half wizards many of them faced near extinction by Voldemort and eaters.

As you were raised by only living relation that survived inner wizard wars. Depending on survival situation she was squib. So she was not harmed or killed, Couldn't perform magic to save herself but she was muggle to people around her and was very skilled in muggle community and was able to take two jobs and be successful what she does. You never asked? Oh well.

Female Aunt or relation gave you healthy trust to get you started in life. Even your own apartment and security guard that kept you safe as you being raised alone but still had joys knowing what really going on magical world. Sometimes you wished she was witch and could handle Voldemort but seeing tolls bummed you out.

Who are you to judge the situation in world?

John Doe your just the bottom of barrel of so many born who yet to see what else there out there and could change outcome what yet to come. Not everyone is evil not everyone has chance to choose be dark, don't be weak willed, You don't have strong to be the of good.

That what your relation taught you before she leaves you every week. Makes you wonder what she does as muggle everyday?

Who are you and what got you here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)