More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Torg Torg

Male or female?

Male in high school

The city library loomed before John and his friend, Sandy. Their high school report on Elizabethan England was due in three weeks. The paper needed to be twenty pages long, so the two really need to hit the books for a solid chunk of time. They had divided the topics by giving Sandy all the politics and religion and John all the science, art and culture topics, since they each had some interest in those areas.

They had been friends and neighbors since grade school when Sandy moved in. Now that they were in high school, they hung out a lot and often studied together. For the last five years or so, John had harbored a crush on Sandy, and he tried to spend as much time with her as possible.

As they wandered around the library, he watched her. Sandy had long dark brown hair that looked almost black in the right light. Her skin was pale, nearly white. She had a pretty face with high cheekbones, quick, flashing eyes, full lips, and a mischievous smile that said, "I've got a secret." Her body was thin with a flat belly and just a bit of roundness at her hips and butt, but her half-an-orange-sized breasts looked big on her narrow frame. She was about three inches shorter than John. Today she was wearing black jeans and a thin skin-hugging red tee shirt that accentuated her breasts quite nicely. When she wasn't looking, he got a slightly pained expression on his face from his frustrated desire for her.

Sandy had wandered a couple rows away looking for sources on politics and religion during that era, while he looked for food, culture and science references.

Deep in the stacks, where the light wasn't very good, John found a book that caught his eye. It had a crinkled leather binding that showed a lot of wear. The spine and cover have the title embossed in gold leaf: "Veneficus Erotica”. He took it off the shelf and opened it. It was written in English by Dr. John Dee in the late 1500s, and the title page read, “Veneficus Erotica or The Magic of Sex”, and it had very old illuminated illustrations, many of which looked really strange. There was no library barcodes or any other labels on it. He checked for a table of contents, but didn’t find one. He went looking for Sandy.

"Hey Sandy, look at this book," he whispered excitedly when he found her. He showed it to her and paged through it to show the pictures. “It’s called ‘The Magic of Sex’ and it seems to have sex spells in it. I don’t think this is part of the library, because it doesn’t have any labels or barcodes on it. I wonder where it came from?”

“I don’t know, but it looks like a fun read. Let’s grab one of the couches and read it together,” she said. They walked over to a reading area that was out of the way, rather hidden by tall bookshelves. They sat down next close to each other, and Sandy looked over John’s shoulder while they read.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)