More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Celeb_fit Celeb_fit

Are you a male or female trainer?

Male Trainer

It is your first day on the job, you're still not sure about the fine details about your job as you just got called in and got the job.
You were told to sign Weiver forms to ensure every guests privacy and you distinctly remember one clause...if you are to reveal any of your clients details prosecution will be put in place and you will be fined a minimum of $3,000..
And being that you're good at keeping your mouth shut about details it's probably the perfect job for you.
You walk through the reception, you catch a glimpse receptionist, "she is hot!" You think to your self. With her polo gym shirt unbuttoned all the way to her cleavage and you can see that the top is too tight on her perfectly symmetrical C cups and her blonde hair tied in a high pony tail. She has piercing blue eyes. She could be a model.
"Hi my name is John Doe, I'm the new personal trainer her."
"I'm kelly nice to meet you " she says with a smile.
You are trying your best not to look down her top as you lean over the Desk and talk to her. Just as you are about to ask her what time she gets off work. A celebrity walks in.

WHO IS IT?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)