More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mohomo mohomo

What's Your Role (and Gender)

Male Demon

So you were a demon.

Actually that was great, it didn't only mean you wouldn't have to look for a costume, but also that you would have a damn lot of fun terrorizing the other guests and if your mate was right you might even score some pussy.

You got more and more excited while you tought of all the possibilities you had since no one would be able to recognize you after the party. When Halloween finally came you'd already had some rather dark fantasies of what you would do with the women you'd find at the party and were ready to haunt the party.

Once you'd found the place and entered the mansion through a side entrance reserved for the demons some guy in a mask gave you your costume and a mask.

The costume consisted of a long black robe with a hood, long black socks and a full face mask of a totally twisted face that looked as if it was screaming in agony.

After having fully dressed you viewed yourself in a mirror through the cut out eyes and were happy with your appearance, together with the coloured red contact lenses you'd been given and your hight of over 6 feet you definitely looked menacing.

The guy told you the safe word for tonights party was "Platin" and that you'd get thrown out if you ignored it and got reported.

"Time to have some fun" you thought and left the changing room to enter the main part of the mansion where the party had already started.

Where do you go, and do you find anybody already?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)