More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheVillain TheVillain

So are you the clerk, clothes or customer?

Male Clerk

Your name is Joseph Conners, and you have no idea how lucky you were to get this job. Amazing really, considering how you only put in a resume as a joke. Maybe if you had applied to garage or a lumberyard maybe, but a clothing store?

You're tall and strong, 6'3" and 170 pounds of all muscle. Not bulky like a weightlifter but more well rounded in build, you have entered a few triathlons in your time- did well in them too. Much too tanned to be considered ginger from working outdoors, your red hair and green eyes still seem quite dramatic. Your powerful build helps a lot in carpentry and you have to admit, you've had your share of women. Hell, a 9 inch cock is something to be proud of.

What you aren't aware of is that this clothing store, the owners, most of the rest of the staff, and a lot of the clothes in it are either aliens or the products of alien technology. Your uniform for example looks like a blue polo and khakis. Actually it's got some of the most advanced bio-technological sensors and disease prevention systems an alien race called The Itixians have ever made.

The Itixians, considered by many to be some of the most dedicated scientists in the universe- and when they heard of this idea they actually supported it. After all, it would be a perfect opportunity to study the reproduction of one of the few pre-warp sentient species they have found.

When your resume was placed, Itixian analysts looked into you as close as they could. You may not be aware of this but not only is your cock quite large in comparison to the true human average of about 4 inches, but you're quite fertile as well. The African younger sister of your college roommate's mother, the Asian girl in the cream dress you met at that party three years ago, and the French girl you met when you had that vacation in Europe all- most likely without your knowledge- later had children that you are the biological father of.

So here you are, a very healthy male specimen and a proven stud to boot- unwittingly in the hands of the universe's premier reproductive scientists. Let the other races have their fun, the Itixians want to use the store for Science! Hmm. . .how many females will they have you impregnate for their study? At least 50, though ideally at least 400 in a wide spectrum of racial and chronological configurations is preferred. Going to have to see what they can arrange without ruining the study.

First Female Test Subject?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)