More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShamusBaran ShamusBaran

Speaking of which, are you Male or Female?

Male -- Chapter 1, Introduction.

You still have a hard time believing it, but it’s true.

You own a notebook that changes the size of breasts.

After your initial experiments with the notebook, you try to go about your day trying to do something normal. It helps if only to validate the existence of the notebook. But no matter what you do, it keeps creeping back into your thoughts.

Strangely enough, you feel validated by it. Like you know all the ins and outs of it. A combination of experimentation, creative thought and some rules in the notebook itself leads you to have a basic understanding about the notebook. You have enough sense to not write your thoughts down— out of fear someone might discover it— but you have a mental list in your head.

These ten things are true, as far as you know:

  1. Only men can use the notebook and only one male can have ‘ownership’ of the notebook.
  2. You can’t write your own name in it, and presumably, men’s names cannot be written in it.
  3. When you write a woman’s name, the notebook will report her current breast size and what ‘caused’ that size.
  4. When you write a breast size and a ‘cause’ after a girl’s name will make it a reality.
  5. When you write a story with a woman’s name in it, will make the story come true.
  6. Individuals affected by your actions are unaware of past events being changed unless explicitly told.
  7. You can trigger a future event or a condition that causes breast growth— no matter how improbable.
  8. When a woman touches the notebook, she retains some memories of its effects.
  9. If you lose control of the notebook to another male, you will lose all knowledge of the notebook’s abilities and be unaware any changes made by the notebook.
  10. Whoever made this book really likes boobs.

Let's just hope everything you did to figure out this much doesn't come back and bite you in the ass.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)