More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by InternetNudist InternetNudist

Gender

Male (small penis)

You hiked through the muddy terrain until you found where you intended to camp, a lovely hill with a river not to far away. The site is about a forty minute walk from the parking lot, but is twenty minutes from the road directly south. Once everything is unpacked and set up, you decide to go to the river to wash off.

You strip down, leaving yourself completely exposed, and wash off your clothes. You leave them on a branch on the river bank to dry and wash yourself off. The water feels so nice on your body that you decide to swim around for a little while, letting the cool current wash away the struggles you have felt recently. As you are swimming, you feel it begin to lightly rain, but think nothing of it because you are enjoying yourself too much. Your small penis is completely hidden because of the cold and your balls hug close to your body, but you don't mind since no one else is around.

Your peaceful swim is interrupted by a loud crack of thunder. You look around for your clothes and notice you drifted away from them. As you look for them, it begins to downpour, and you know you need to find your clothes.

After five minutes of frantic searching, you recognize the branch your clothes were drying on, but you don’t see your clothes. You begin to panic as you search for your clothes, but can’t seem to find them. Eventually, you give up and decide to make the short walk back to camp completely naked. As you approach camp, you notice markings in the ground that you didn’t make. Upon further inspection, you notice that it is…

What's at camp?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)