More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lisa Lisa

Whose story would you like to read?

Male (Car thief/modder)

Yo, yo, thanks for reading my story. I'm Carlos! I'm from East L.S., El Burro Heights. Surprised? I thought you would be. Let me tell you, my mother is Mexican, but my father is American. You didn't expect that, did you? Anyway, I didn't want to talk about my parents, or my childhood. I wanted to tell you about my adventures. And maybe brag a little about the bitches I had, you know.

Anyway, I did cars for a living, just like my dad. He taught me most of it and I learned a lot myself. Let me tell you, when it comes to modding cars, I'm better than Los Santos Customs. But I bet that's not what you're interested in. I did see your eyes light up when I said 'bitches' earlier, but since cars are an important part of my life, I had to mention them. I can't tell you about my first couple of them bitches, illegal stuff and all that, I don't want to cops to find out, not even after all this time. You never know.

So, ehm, let's start with Valeria. She was one fine piece of ass. Latino, yes, with legs that made your cock twitch in anticipation of what you'd find where they meet, tits just the right size. Not too big, not too small. And those eyes, awww man, if she started to look pleadingly at me, I couldn't say no to her.

The funny thing is that we met through a car, her car. I had been looking around for a Benefactor Glendale for my dad. He had an order for one. Valeria happened to be driving a light green one on Dutch London street when I started to follow her. At some point she had to wait at a crossing and I decided to make my move to jack her car. After I had yanked open the door and saw her panic stricken eyes in her beautiful face, I felt sorry for her. So I improvised. I told her that I needed to talk to her about her car, that it looked exactly like the one that had been used in a robbery. I also told her that it wouldn't be safe to drive around in it as the Vagos (a gang) were likely to shoot the driver on sight. She became very worried and it didn't take much convincing to have her leave the car there, especially not when I offered her to bring her home and help her find a cheap alternative. Or maybe the gun tucked behind the waistband of my pants convinced her, to this day I'm not sure. Nonetheless, the result was that she ended up in my car.

While we drove to Murietta Heights (where she lived) we chatted mostly about her, her life, her family and her work. I had already spotted her amazing legs before she got into my car, but when she was sitting next to me with her short skirt, I admired them whenever I got the chance. The rest of her was beautiful too and I couldn't believe my luck when she asked me to come inside when we stopped in front of her place.

Her apartment was just like you'd expect a young woman to live in. Apparently she had a green thumb as well, as she had many flowering plants around the place. She got us some beers and we ended up chatting on the couch. I didn't tell her much about myself, mostly just answered some questions she asked. At some point when a silence fell, I placed my hand on her thigh. Man, her skin was silky soft and when I moved my fingertips towards her inner thigh she didn't even object. When I told her how great her legs looked and felt, she just smiled and thanked me for the compliment and told me I was nice. I grew bolder and asked her if the rest of her was as soft as her legs while I moved my hand further up her thigh. She grinned and nodded, then told me that she always used a body lotion all over. I told her I didn't believe her and tugged her top up, then slipped my hand onto her side. She started to protest, but when I said that I wanted to feel for myself, she let me. I slid my hand further up her side and moved my thumb toward her nipple, she wasn't wearing a bra. I quickly kissed her before she could say anything and began to massage her nipple while my other hand caressed up her thigh to her crotch. I felt her nipple stiffening and she began to kiss me back.

I continued to massage her nipple and began to trace my fingertips along her slit. It didn't take very long before she began to moan in the kiss and spread her legs. I wiggled her panties aside and slipped a finger between her moist folds enticing more moans from her. When I pressed my finger into her entrance, she reached into my lap and began to stroke my cock which was already hard. I slipped a second finger into her and made small thrusts with the both of them. She broke the kiss and fumbled with the zipper of my pants. Reluctantly I removed my hands from her and undid my pants, then slipped them down my hips.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)