More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by archangelgundam archangelgundam

Pick a gender, race, and job.

Male, Human, Engineer

You are Alex Smith. You come from a long line of blacksmiths, though your father, Arasmes, was smart enough to switch to engineering when it became available. Being the only engineer in the area, Duke Dolok often commissions your father for mechanical soldiers, leading to your family having a comfortable, though not lavish, lifestyle. As an apprentice, you often help your father in his works.

Today, however, is Saturday. You are free to do as you please in town, so long as you're home for supper. After all, tomorrow is Sunday, and your family has no desire to annoy Bishop Iacobus.

You could always head to the Rusty Dragon for a pint or two. It's owner, Amiko, has always been easy on the eyes, and maybe you'll work up the courage to actually talk to her.

Perhaps you should see what Hoss is up to? You've been friends with the big guy since childhood and it's always interesting what shenanigans you two will get up to.

There's always that personal project you've been working on. Most of your recent money has gone into buying the parts for a Clockwork Man you've been building. It's almost complete, and you figure if you spend today working on it the only thing left to do would be to get your father to build and install the one piece you haven't learned to build yet: the Clockwork Heart.

Or maybe there's something else you could think of?

So many choices, so little time.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)