More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

Pick a gender, race, and job.

Male, Dragon, Dragon-About-Town

You are Alex, at least that's what humans call you, since your true name (Ah'ziranthl Dbansis Rxtlyin) is unpronouncable except to those with a severe lisp combined with a likely-fatal throat infection.

As to your profession, you're what you like to call a dragon-about-town, although husbands and fathers tend to call you "come back here, you scaly bastard!" Your horde, while mainly focused around interesting curios, works of art and the like, contains a truly impressive amount of gold, allowing you to buy anything bar escape from a lynch mob, and your wings can get you out of that problem.

Appearance-wise, you've got two. One is your human form, tall, thin and double-jointed, with catlike eyes, claw-like nails and patches of scales around your arms and legs. Your true form though, your dragon form, is that of a towering winged saurian, not too disimilar to the winged dinosaurs your racial memory recalls.

You don't use your true form often, though. Its size, and its fearful appearance, tend to cause problems you don't enjoy fixing. You mostly use it to enjoy the feeling of flight, somewhere far away from others, its other use, rapid travel, having been supersceded by the train.

Right now, you're in a large city,

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)