More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cloverfield cloverfield

You'll never know how that sentence ends unless you pick your gender and sexual orientation.

Male, Bi

"What's up?" The man at the door says.

"Umm. Hi. I'm Stan Smith, your roommate." You tell him and his eyes light up, realizing why you are standing at the door. He reaches out and takes the box from your hands and places it in the room, and then puts his hand out for you to take.

"Sorry, man. Totallly forgot you were coming. I'm Brent." He tells you as you shake his hand and walk into the room. He sits down at this computer desk and you drop down onto your bed.

The two of you get to know each other after you explain why your so late getting to campus. "I have to say, I am a bit disappointed." Brent tells you. "I was kind of looking forward to having the room to myself all year. Would really make scoring chicks a little easier without having to worry about your schedule." The two of you laugh as he reaches into the mini-fridge and tosses you a beer.

Brent tells you that he is here on a football scholarship. He's second string right now, but next he could be the starting running back. "Oh, shit." He says, with a slap to his forehead. "I almost forgot about the fucking party the team was throwing tonight."

"Party?" You ask.

"Yeah. It probably already started. The whole team, all the cheerleaders, and a bunch of other people are going to be there."

"Damn, sounds like fun. A lot more fun then unpacking all my shit."

"Oh, fuck that." Brent says. "Tomorrow I'll help you with your shit. Tonight, we're fucking partying man."

Do you go to the party?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)