More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by twizted77 twizted77

Her partner was:

Malcolm, a young black guy.

He could barely have been old enough to drink and was built like a linebacker. He was well over six feet tall and sweat glistened off of his rippling muscles. He handled my wife like she was a cheap slut and she responded to his touch by doing whatever he wanted.

At one point he bent her over, hiked up her skirt and revealed her beautiful ass. He smacked her across one cheek and the crowd cheered. Then he ground his crotch into her crack. I could hear her moan even above the blasting music.

I rubbed my cock through my pants as I watched them grind.

After what seemed like an eternity, Leigh led Malcolm to my table and they sat down. They were both sweaty and out of breath. She was looking at him with a hunger I had never seen before. I could tell she wanted him badly.

"Malcolm wants us to go upstairs," she said, looking pleadingly at me. I started to protest, but she reached out and squeezed my hand. I'd never been able to tell her no, and this time did not seem to be any different.

"You won't regret it, Matt," Malcolm said.

He wrapped his arm around Leigh's waste and led her towards the exit.

I followed, aroused and confused at the same time. I watched as this young black stranger fondled my wife and was as turned on as I've ever been.

He unlocked his room and the three of us entered. The door had barely shut when he shoved Leigh down on the bed. He grabbed her dress and ripped the top off, revealing her ample breast. She panted as he leaned down and took one throbbing nipple is his mouth.

"Damn baby, you're so fuckin' hot," he said.

Malcolm ripped her dress open the rest of the way and tossed it to the floor. Then he looked down at the soaked front of her panties and smiled.

"Looks like you never been treated like the slut you are," he said. "Bet your man buys you flowers and chocolate then tries to fuck you with his little dick. What you really need is a big black cock to show you what you what a man can really do."

Malcolm unbuttoned his pants and let them fall away. His giant black cock stood at full attention.. . It was massive, like a baby's arm.

"Come here and see what a real man looks like," he told me.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)