More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thebobman6059 thebobman6059

Alright what scenario do you want to do?

Makoto Naegi Ultimate Fashionista?

I rubbed my eyes as the Monokuma announcement rang throughout my room.

Another day in this hellish school the only thing that brought me hope was that none of my friends had succumbed and murdered another student that and...

I could feel my cheeks burn as I thought of a certain idol.

"I shouldn’t think of her like that, she probably doesn't see more then a friend," I wishper to myself as I finished dressing myself.

"Good morning Makoto!" Sayaka beamed at me her face wide with a smile her blue bangs perfectly capturing her face I could feel my heart beat faster and faster as I looked at her.

"What do you think will be breakfast today? I am hoping for something more western," Sayaka said tilting her head and placing her head in a thoughtful manner.

Pushing the thoughts of how wonderfully cute Sayaka was I answered her.

"Who knows Monokuma seems incredibly random with what he gives us remember when-"

""He just gave a Salmon for breakfast, lunch and dinner as 'Little cubs need salmon to grow big and strong',"" Sayaka joined me mid conversation shocking that she was thinking along the same lines as me until a I cracked a smile.

"Psychic, right"

She simply nodded before grabbing my hand making the face heat up to near inferno levels.

"Let's see what we got today!" Sayaka said dragging my much smaller frame with her.

"S-Sayaka" I mummbled I couldn't really put up much of a fight...and it wasn't exactly that I didn't like her holding my hand after her hand was harm and soft but still gave a sense of protection.

It wasn't long before we entered the cafeteria where everyone else seemed to be. Each student prepared their own meal and each different thought some...less creative then other Toko eating some toast...which I am not even sure was toast at second glance then there was Celeste who seemed to a typical English Breakfast.

That was how this despair academy was with students all so different it only made sense this was the way it was.

It didn't take long before I sat down with Sayaka and ate our breakfast.

"Ahem! This is an announcement for your Headmaster, Headmaster Monokuma. All students go to the gym this is a direct order from your headmaster!" The monitor in the corner of the cafeteria blinked on with an image of an angry Monokuma breaking his margarita.

Sayaka's face turned pale and started to shake...in a rather rash decision I grabbed her hand and smiled which made her shaking stop.

"It can't be too bad, he's probably just upset that his plans are failing," I say with a smile.

Sayaka nodded and smiled back.

-

We all stood in the gym waiting for our dear headmaster to make his appearance which thankfully didn't seem to long.

"Hello, Hello! Do you all know why I brought you here?"

"Umm...to end this stupid joke?" Hiro said with a smile.

"No you little flunky! I am disappointed in all of you! " Monokuma turned a bright red as he stared at each and every one of us.

Then seemed to take a deep "breath"

"But it's not your fualt kids these days are just lazy they need a push, so that's what I am hear to do for all of you wonderful students!" Monokuma said pulling out a big red button.

"This is getting idiotic bear, hurry this up or I'll-" before Byakuya could continue the school suddenly started to shake aftet a "click" sounded from Monokuma.

"What did I say about blathering?" Monokuma asked over the loud rumblings.

"Wh-what the hell is this shit!?" Mondo gripping his fist.

"Your motive you butter headed idiot!" Monokuma said as the gym's floor suddenly split open and...a mechanical thing? Was in sitting kn a metal platform.

The best I could describe it was a massive metallic box with lights other setrotypical technology thing and connected to it was a large radar dish thing pointed directly at the fifteen students.

"Now how did the ultimate simp said it worked..." Monokuma mumbled pulling out a another remote and pointed filded around with it before making a "Aha" sound and clicked another big button.

White

That was existence. Nothing more. Nothing less. My world. My solar system. My universe. It was all white.

Then slowly color.

Red, blue, yellow, primary first then secondary then a picture. Reality had returned but...it felt off not color or anything everything seemed smaller my body, I could feel power coursing through my muscles, I felt a terrible itch on right hand, same with scalp. Not to mention an absence where Makoto Jr. Should be resting. There was also a slight weight on my chest.

Hearing soon returned and shouts and yelling could be heard but none of that mattered as I lookes down at my body...or what should have been my body instead I found pale flesh held up by a black bra with a lose white tie.

"Wh-What!?" I yelled out in surprise my voice sounding familiar it was Junko's just without her valley girl like complexion.

"Phuhuhu have you all seen what had happened? That's right! You all swapped body's! This is your new motive! Hate your new body? Kill! And get one free of charge! Love your new body? Kill and get it for free! I am sure we all thought about this before and now this is your chance to do it, it doesn't matter how who or what just kill! Kill! And kill! Phuhuhuh also I wouldn't say who are after all that points a big red target on your back plus easier to frame ya!" With that Monokuma left leaving all of in silence...I didn't know what to do...

Does Makoto speek up? Or does some one else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)