More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Crazy_sex_writer Crazy_sex_writer

Do you make the first move, or wait and see what happens?

Make the First move

As the rwo of you are sitting there on the couch, She tells a funny story about something. You really have no idea about what because you are busy inconspicuously looking at her tits. you do recognize that she are hit the punchline and you begin to laugh at her joke. You think to youreslf, "Now's my chance.".

As you laugh, you put your hand on her knee and keep talking, waiting to see a reaction. Nothing, there is no reaction from her, so you keep it there. as you keep talking, you slowly keep moving you hand further up her leg. Suddenly, she grabs you hand. "What do you think you are doing?". Shock that you were caught, all you can do is stutter out a sorry. She looks you in the eye, picking your hand off of her leg, "I don't want you hand there.....yet." and she puts your hand on one of her large tits.

It is exactly as you thought it would be. You quickly take advantage of the situation and grab both of her tits, softly pinching her nipples. She moans in delight. As you and fondlying her tits, you suddenly feel her hand grab your now hard cock through your pants. "I have got to see this monster.".

Do you let her see it, or make her beg for it.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)