More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreeAsInFreeUse FreeAsInFreeUse

I've had enough. What do I do?

Make her shut up!

I finally decide I've had enough. If no one else is going to put this bitch and her lackeys in their place, I will. And I'm going to do it in a way they'll never forget. It's gonna be like a scene from a fucking Zack Snyder movie.

Picture this: I get up from my seat and in one swift movement, turn around and rip off my sweatpants as I begin to charge towards the back bench of the bus. As I gather momentum, imagine everything becoming slow-motion as the camera focuses on my raging hard-on -- "raging" being the operative word here as my erection is more a result of anger than arousal -- and then pulls out to show my charge towards the girls in all its glory. The camera takes its time showing my slo-mo run across the aisle and lets you savour every detail of it -- my mouth slowly forming a scream of "SHUT UUUP!!!", my cock and balls swinging in rhythm with my steps, the girls slowly realizing what is about to happen -- until I finally reach the back bench. There the action suddenly speeds up again as I leap up on Samantha's lap and straight up ram my cock into her blabbing mouth and directly down her throat.

Samantha barely has time to react before the back of her head hits the window behind her and she goes cross-eyed for a second. Her friends are slightly quicker on the pickup and, after a few initial moments of shock, they start jeering and chittering, evidently grateful that someone finally shut up Samantha. Alica, the quiet one, seems particularly pleased with this change in the situation.

I adjust my position on Samantha's lap, pull out briefly to allow her to regain consciousness, yell "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" again for good measure, and ram my dick into her throat again. Then I start fucking the everliving shit out of her gossipping mouth.

As soon as the other passengers on the bus have realized what's happened, they start cheering me on. They're grateful that the unwanted entertainment that they had been getting over the last half hour has been replaced by one that's at least a little quieter -- if you don't count the fact that Samantha's friends are now chattering around me, complimenting me for my candour and making jokes at Samantha's expense, knowing that for once she can't snark back at them. Alica has seized the opportunity to gloat over Samantha's situation: "I may have a 120-year-old inside of me, but at least she lets me use my own mouth!" This is greeted by howls of laughter not just from the girls, but from the other passengers as well. The only one not laughing is Samantha, who seems to be having a hard time deciding between glaring at her friends and gasping for breath between my thrusts.

This is great. What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)