More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TobieSensual TobieSensual

The next day

Make breakfast

I woke up eariler this morning to make up for the accidental squeeze that happened last night, gonna make some toast with eggs and bacon, hope that's still his favorite.

Couple minutes pass and Vic comes to the kitchen.

"Hey hey." Vic moves slowly, kind of hunched over, and sits down very carefully on one of the kitchen chairs.

"Good morning sleepyhead, how are you feeling?" I could see him positioning himself carefully so he didn't accidentally sit on his sore balls, very interesting how they can be sore for so long.

"They're fi-... I mean, I'm fine"

"I made you some breakfast, scrambled eggs on toast with some bacon" I proudly presented a plate of food in front of him.

"I hope I didn't scramble your eggs too much yesterday, I still feel terrible about that."

I crouch down to sweep up some stuff that I dropped while making food and glanced down under the table.

He had positioned himself on the chair so that his nuts were hanging down on the edge of the seat, hanging in the air, probably putting the least amount of pressure on the sore balls. Vic noticed that I saw his balls, probably on my wide-open eyes, and adjusted his legs.

"Hey stop looking, I have to keep it loose for a while, they both still kinda hurt from yesterday." He tried to play it cool, but he was in more pain than he let her know.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to look." I blushed but not from the embarassment of getting caught, it was because when I started thinking about all these scenarios in which his balls are hurting I got really turned on for some reason, and the more I think about it, the more I want it.

"I'll go change, ok?" I moved up to the bedroom.

The moment I got up to the bedroom I got my vibrator out and masturbated until I had the biggest orgasms of my life, this is crazy. I can't believe that I'm turned on by the thought of hurting mens balls, but it feels so right - why would they be so sensitive otherwise?

While I'm showering I can't help but imagine Vic's balls hanging from the chair again and I touch myself to the thought of the vulnerability of having balls, when I'm finished I put on some clothes, and move to the living room.

Vic is still in his bathrobe, laying in the couch watching the morning news.

"You wanna go for a walk? I wanna see some cool stuff you have around here"

"Yeah sure I know the perfect place, let me just watch this first, done in a few minutes."

Nature walk

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)