More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scorpion516 Scorpion516

Go make breakfast naked or clothed?

Make breakfast naked

I said, "Screw it. I am in my own apartment with no one around. I can walk around naked if I want to." I go to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

My kitchen is an open kitchen with a Bar table, so I bought a couple of bar stools for it. I set a bowl and spoon on the table. I go to a cabinet and get a cereal box out as well as get a milk carton out of the fridge and set it on the counter. I sit at the bar and pour myself some cereal into the bowl. I was going to pour the milk, but I double check the expiration date on it just in case.

Thank god I did. The milk expired 2 weeks ago, and if I had it, I would be on the toilet for quite some time. And it was my last one, too. I put the milk down to facepalm myself while looking down. I peak through my fingers and see my erect cock, standing in full attention, leaking precum while the center of the shaft is touching the bar table, with the dry cereal bowl in front of me.

I look between my cock and cereal bowl for a few moments. Then I snap out of it, "What am I thinking?! When did I become such a pervert?! I can't believe I'm considering using my sperm as a substitute!" I then look at the bowl once more. It has been decided, "Just this once, I'm going to compromise. I will go out grocery shopping after this and get milk." I say while I grab the bowl and put it on the floor.

"I cannot believe I'm doing this." I stand on my knees as I aim my cock at my cereal bowl. I start pumping my dick, making it drip more precum onto the cereal. I start moaning a bit too. After a minute of masturbation, I finally cum into my cereal. My cock is still hard after that.

I pick up the bowl and set it on the bar. I mix it a bit with the spoon. After mixing, it looked like a regular bowl of cereal to anyone else, but I knew what it really was. I take a spoonful of it and brought it to my mouth. Bracing myself for bitter flavor, I closed my eyes and consumed it. I opened my eyes in realization. It was tasty.

I started blushing madly, "I added my own cum to my food and ate it. After that, I enjoyed it." I continue eating and finished the cereal. "Maybe I'll hold off on the milk for a few days." I decide.

I washed the dishes and sat on my couch, looking at my cock. I don't like the idea of having a cock, yet I'm using it like a messed up pervert. Is it me or did it grow? I think it grew. Fully erect, it's at 20 inches now, and if I bend my neck, I can suck myself. Why would I think that?!

I try to flex my cock muscles and see what I can and cannot flex. I flex my shaft, which made it release some precum. Then I noticed I can flex my balls. I flex my balls and I suddenly launch a quick shot of sperm. Unlike my orgasms, which are long and extended periods of pleasure; when I flex my balls, I receive a quick, powerful jab of pleasure and release a quick shot of sperm.

I stand up and flex my balls, I cum again. Another flex, another cumshot. I flexed a few more times and I cum those times as well. "I can shoot sperm of my own free will? Whoa." I could not believe it. I was already on all fours, recovering from those cumshots.

I stand back up, my cock is still erect. I clean up the mess I made before going to my bathroom to relieve myself. I sit on the toilet and jerk myself off. I moan as I do so, still not used to having a cock. I get up and aim my cock at the toilet right before I cum. My cock is still hard. I step out and go to my wardrobe after flushing the toilet.

I need to buy new bras and panties since I can't go commando all the time. I pick out a green, full sleeve winter jacket. Wearing it, it stops a bit below my ass. I push my hard cock against me, keeping it between my breasts and zip up the jacket. To anyone else, I look like a person wearing a jacket and probably underwear. In reality, this jacket is the only clothing stopping you from seeing my whole nude body. Walking around town like this turning me on.

I take some money before I make my way outside to get the stuff I need. What to get first?

Clothing or Groceries?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)