More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jh_49 Jh_49

What's next?

Make an advance towards your neighbor

After about an hour or so of listening to your iPod and looking about the window, you start to get bored. Every now and again in the reflection of the window, you catch the businessman peaking at you. It's a little hard to blame him, the coolness of the high altitude makes the cabin pretty chilly, and you took off your sweater to keep your legs warm so your supple nipples can't help but show through your top. In the reflection, you also see that what started out as a small bulge has grew into quite a bit more.

Enough is enough, you're bored and feel empowered, so you quickly turn your head towards your neighbor. After making eye contact for a split second, the man distinctively looks away, his face turning red knowing he's been caught. As he try to play it off cool, you place your hand on his lap. He immediately looks back at you with a stunned expression, but he doesn't stop you. You undo his belt leaving just enough room in his waistband for your soft hand to slip down his pants.

His head falls back against the seat head and he lets out a low sigh. His shaft grows in your palm as you clasp your fingers around it. Its by no means a big cock, but seeing this man struggle to keep his composure while you jerk him off on a plane gives you a thrill you've never experienced before. He quickly but quietly unzips his pants to give your hand more room. Your small hands grasp all the way around his dick, and you begin to pump faster and faster. You feel him start to squirm as your teenage skin brings him close to eruption. A stewardess is slowly making her way up the isle towards you with the concession cart. You make it your goal to try and finish the businessman off before she gets to you.

How do you proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)