More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kalanac kalanac

Hmm, looks like the guard is going to inspect the cart. Maybe you could try and make a run for it?

Make a run for it

As the conversation continues outside, you shuffle quietly to the back of the cart and jump. Immediately, your muscles cry out as the cramped conditions have made them ache badly. Pins and needles spread through your legs and you can barely stand. Without looking back you begin to stagger forward. The light is brighter than you were expecting and you have difficulty focusing on your surroundings. The road stretches way through fields; the terrain around you is completely unfamiliar. With no direction, you run as best you can, your legs barely co-operating.

Just as you begin to get your footing, you feel a sharp pain along the side of your head and the world rotates sideways as you fall to the floor. A heavy pressure on the small of your back belies a foot standing on you, preventing you getting up and a sharp pricking sensation on the back of your neck suggests a spear is being pointed at you. "Yield!" growls the voice you recognise as the guard and you cease struggling. What would be the point?

You hear some panting and cursing as Hogarth finally catches up. "You little shit!" he says, kicking you in the ribs. He grabs your hair and lifts your face to look at his. "You dare run away from me? You're a ! I OWN you! Understand?" You struggle to nod. "I don't think you do understand. I think you need to be taught a lesson." says Hogarth, menacingly. "I can do whatever the fuck I like with you" he says and demonstrates by grabbing your ass, his finger shoving the thin fabric of your pants into the crack of your ass. "Now, me and my friend here are going to teach you your place and you're going to fucking learn it!" he pulls you up by your hair, forcing you to your knees. "You don't mind helping me teach this brat do you Bran?" The guards grin shows he doesn't mind at all, standing in front of you expectantly.

"Well then, get on with it" says Hogarth "You can't be so fucking dumb as to not know how to suck a prick" he says.

Do you comply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)