More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Badform Badform

What does she do?

Make John strip

The beauty of her power, once it began to develop, was that Morgan did not even have to issue instructions as to what her victims should do. Eye contact was enough. That meant she could have John do anything and it would appear to anyone else that it was entirely his own free will. Well, it was time he was brought down a peg or two and she couldn't think of a better way of doing that than stripping in public. Besides, much as she hated him, she had wanted to see his body for a long time.

Under her power, John slowly pulled off his t-shirt, revealing the beautiful muscles underneath. His chest was bald, and that made her lick her lips. Then, without saying a word, she glanced down at his jeans. His hands pulled at his belt bucked, then released his fly. He let his jeans fall to the floor, bringing a sudden scream of shock from an old woman nearby. Morgan tried not to laugh as she made him drop his underpants and saw the huge erection spring into view. She hadn't told him to be aroused. That meant he was genuinely turned on...

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)