More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who's first?

Make A Wish

I bide my time and wait for Jane to blow out her candles before I strike.

She brushes the hair from over her ear as mom and her friends clap and cheer, but before mom can hand her the gifts after taking the candles off, I quickly shove her face into the cake.

"Jason Clark Summers, what the hell is your problem?" Our mom exclaims.

"I'm going to this prissy little virgin's hole. I'm going to cum inside her and breed her. She's no longer my sister, she's just holes for me to fuck. And then I'm going to to breed you, mom. And her friends too." I plainly say as I start tearing at Jane's clothes.

"Mom! Help!" Jane begs, but mom doesn't react. "I'm.... I'm sorry, sweety. I can't you. If you brother wants to... us, I can't stop him." Mom says, sadly.

I grin, finally getting down to Jane's purple lacy panties, then pull them to the side. After that, I flip her over, exposing her trimmed pussy to everyone.

"Kelly, start licking the cake off her face while I fuck her." I order. She hesitantly starts to get up and walks up to us, giving Jane tentative little licks.

"Mom, why'd you stop recording? Keep going, don't you want all your Facebook friends to see your little princess' big day?" I cruelly ask.

Between my on her virgin cunt, her friend licking food off her face and her mom recording her being by her own brother, Jane is having an emotional breakdown with tears streaming, which Kelly lapped up as well.

"Jane, I'm getting ready to cum. What do you think you'll name the baby?" I ask with a sneer.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)