More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kinkyboy kinkyboy

What's next?

Main Storyline

BBC Europe reports:

The story takes place in a small, unrenowned duchy set in the Baltics. Despite its small size, Regelia itself is rich in culture, nature and wealth, thanks to no small part due to their long line of capable rulers. First as a duchy, then a kingdom, it has been ruled by the Royal Family of Vasa for over 600 years and was only recently transformed into a more constitutional monarchy. Coming from the line of kings, the Family Vasa was and still is extremely renowned in the region, so much so that even the Soviet did not dare to annex Regalia openly like the other Baltic states.

Under the leadership of the Royal Family, the Regalians had lived a quiet but good life, with tourism as their new most common income in the modern era. However, it is facing growing challenges after the fall of the Soviet Union. First, the great King Stanislaw died from a freak car crash, leaving the young Crown Princess Hellena to rule under the Regency of Baroness Aleksandra. And then the tiny duchy is overflooded with gangs from New Russia, dealing with and women.

Due to their mixed European heritage, innocence and poverty, the often beautiful Regalian women became especially sort after by sex tourists and pimps, and Regalia had become the hottest new European hub of the sex trade in recent years. The Regalian reputation took the other hit when the new American sex Nymprofen hit their streets, luring more and more young girls into the growing scene of corruption and sins.

But all is not lost. As since last year, the Three Royal Flowers of Regalia had declared a personal war against the "Indecent Action". As the now matured Crown Princess Helena had said: We will take our streets back to our way of life and sweep this corruption!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)