More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stormrunner Stormrunner

World and character info?

Main Character information

Captain Kenji Yamamoto - Born to a half human-pari doctor and a pure blood karadi general, Kenji has the blood of the 3 most dominant races in the galaxy. Raised by his karadi father's, he inherited the unwavering loyalty to Emperor and when he came of age, joined the Royal Space . Trained in hand to hand combat, a wide range of weapons and an adept skill in starship engineering saw him rise the ranks at an exponential rate. Though not displaying the Parie's superior intelligence, he did gain his father's tough reddish skin with the exception of the spikes. Even though it was not as hard as a pure blood karadi, combined with his athleticism he could easily best his peers.

Standing at 6'5", his reddish brown face wasn't exactly what most women would call attractive but his silent, arrogant demeanor created a mysterious aura that made him successful in quite a few conquests. Captain Kenji was not a ladies man, preferring the company of his books and charts, he figured that his lust was a by product of his mixed breeding and one which must be kept in check whenever he was on a mission.

Ashina Dilwar - Pure blood human and of the last remaining Maharaja families is the ship's medical officer. Raised on Earth and educated in one of the finest schools on Venus, Ashina had never been in contact with alien races other than her professors. Born to pro-human parents who grudgingly accepted that it was impossible to survive without the alliance of an alien race, they gave away Ashina's older sister Nina's hand in marriage to a minor lord under Emperor Ren. The future of the family secure and her unwillingness to get married to another alien, she listed herself on the United Nations Space Federation. But as luck would have it, she was selected as one of the "lucky" few humans who would be a part of the first multi-species space exploration funded by Emperor Ren to increase knowledge about the neighborhood while strengthening the bonds among different species.

Countless centuries of selective breeding had given Ashina a body, to put it crudely, "to die for". 5'7" tall with Auburn hair reaching to her lower back, soft, feminine features, a lush womenly body with an ample bosom, a tiny waist, wide hips and long legs. Had it not for the strict no relationship for the first 10 years on the UNSF rule, Ashina would have been courted by almost every man that set his eyes on her. Regardless of the lack of a relationship, she was aware of the effect of her body on men and has used it many times to get her way though being careful so as to not give away her identity. Cold, calculating and a certain hatred to the people of other species, made most people describe her as the "Queen Bitch" but she liked the title since she figured a royalty doesn't necessarily need to be liked by her subjects but only obeyed.

Sleema - The ships science officer and the only Parie on board. Extremely playful even by Parie standards, a few people thought it was a miracle that Sleema was selected in the joint expedition. But possessing a superior intellect and the ability to come up with solutions that even an AI couldn't figure out made it a no brainer for the Emperor. The only downside was that Sleema spent most of the time acting having sex that most people didn't take her seriously.

She was 5'4" tall, weighing a dainty 100lbs, a petite body, most would describe her as a tomboy and her dark brown hair cut short so that her ears pointed out. Naked most of the time, she used a kimono styled robe to cover her body during official hours.

Wukudi - The ship's combat specialist was a Miskhen tribe leader. Standing at a freakish 8ft (normal for Mishken warriors), she was a master of arms and strategy. Emperor Ren had reached out to her personally and invited the tribe leader for this joint space mission. Having good relations with the empire only served to strengthen her clan, so it was an easy decision. Leaving the tribe under the hands of her daughter she accepted the offer and within a couple of days was among the crowds of aliens settling on the new ship.

Wukudi wasn't new to this, though her grandmother had been taken as a gladiator to Da' Chak, she had forgiven the empire since she understood that the Mishken could not take on the might of the Karadis. Their people needed to learn a lot and the only way is through collaborating with other aliens. Though quick on the trigger on any remark directed to her, she made an effort to genuinely understand the different aliens around her.

Slar - The Chiraken royalty who personally put a request through the Paries to be included in the mission. The Paries, always accepting, made a request to the emperor to include Slar in the mission too. Unable to provide a valid excuse for avoiding the Chiraks, the emperor grudgingly extended the invitation to the Chirakan prince. Standing at an average 5', Slar was one of few Chiraks interested in studying and diplomacy. Hating their agressive reputation among other aliens, Slar figured this could be a fine opportunity to showcase that their are not always the war hungry savages that most think of.

However Slar is not the only prince, his twin brother Klar is the direct opposite of his twin, taking pleasure in displaying his physical prowess and spending time in the pleasure gallery. With Slar gone, Klar had a good chance to be king one day but the idea of meeting many alien women appealed to Klar having never met only a handful of Karadi diplomats during his life time.

Emperor Ren - The supreme leader of the Galactic Empire, 30 earth years old, surprising calm for a pure blood Karadi and a genuine curiosity for anything new. Maintains good relationship with all species except the Chiraks which was a bit rocky. To increase collaboration, Emperor Ren launched the Joint-Species Space Exploration program, inviting members from all species on the Galactic council. Trillions of credits were spent for building the most advanced ship -The Atlas 1, under the joint efforts of the Paries and the Karadis and was manned by only the most elite among elites. This was advertised as a joint exploration effort to find new habitable world and new neighbors both within and outside the galaxy. The entire duration of the program was 10 earth years and should this be successful, more would be launched in the future.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)