More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by google2020 google2020

What's next?

Maid for Him

Unit 96 walked into a room filled with fresh maid robot bodies..

He looked over the many bodies and put one onto a platform..

“Alright, let’s see how this all works!!” He said happy..

The platform spurred to life, 4 robot arms grabbed her legs and arms and lifted the lifeless maid robot body..

“ERROR INTELLIGENT MIND IS MISSING, INSERT HUMAN BRAIN FROM OUR FROZEN STORAGE OR ONE OF OUR SUPERIOR AI INTELLIGENCE’S!!”

“Hmm, I could insert a robot intelligence into it, But if this is anything like what I’ve seen in movies, I’m pretty sure the AI’s going to fuck me over and try to take over my regular human mind…… Ech I’ll go with the human option..” He said noticing a metal door opening..

He noticed a few jar filled with human brains, he looked over some of them and looked at the labels..

“Ahhh, let’s go with a female mind!!” Said 96 happily

He put the jarred up female brain onto a pedestal as some mechanical arms grabbed it..

The head of the maid opened up revealing spider droid as the skull of the machine..

Water filled up in the droid as the brain was taken out the jar and put into the spider droid..

It was sealed up nice and tightly, the rest of the process was automatic with the maid about to come online..

“WELL YOU SUBMIT CONTROL OVER HER TO OUR GLORIOUS MOTHERBOARD?”

“What of course not!!!”

“OK……. YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO YOUR ENTIRE RACE, PLEASE SELF DESTRUCT OR MORE ROBOTS SHALL DO YOU THE FAVOR!!”

“DAMNIT IS NO ONE IN THIS GODDAMN METEL NIGHTMARE GOING TO GIVE ME A CHOICE?!!!” He shouted

He punched the maid in frustration at how limiting this new world he was, only for the mechanical hands to let go of the maid as it slumped down of the platform and began the offline process of awakening..

“Looks like it coming offline, maybe I should— Huh?” Said 96 confused

A notification appeared in front of his eyes, he touched it to see a message of some kind..

“Congratulations, You’ve taken aboard your first robot, You have unlocked a new skill “Machine Mind” (Your mind can now control machines under your employ with ease…Use more than 1,000 times to unlock a new perk to this..)

“Skills, Perks, Robots, what is this madness?!!”

Then the robot maid started to wake up and looked around confused..

“Hello who are you?”

“Ohh um…. Hi you…. Out for some time and I managed to bring you back to the…. Umm…. Land of the living!!”

The robot maid looked at him utterly confused, she looked at herself in confusion and then back at 96.

“I have so many questions!!”

“Ohh honey let me tell you…”

“So who are you exactly?”

“I… don’t remember anything, do you know anything about me?”

“No not really, as far as I can tell we’re in the same boat right now!”

“What do we even call each other?” Asked the maid

“Well these people here like to call me Unit 96, and so far I’ve got no idea what to call you so….”

“How about I call you…. Ninety.” She said with 96 thinking it over..

“Hmm alright then as for you, I’ll call you… Yuma!”

“Why that name?”

“Ohh it’s just the name of some girl I knew back then..”

“Awwww is this Yuma, you’re friend?”

“Not really, just a cute name that belonged to a cute girl on websites…”

“….. I’m kinda confused on all those words you’re saying to me….”

“Ohh sorry…. Anyways we’ve got to get going before more robots come and take us away..”

“Wait…. Aren’t we robots?”

“Yes, but right now we’re basically outlaws on the run from an oppressive dictatorship!”

“A dictatorship?”

“Ohh um…. Look can you just help me reach an secret entrance of some right now, pretty please?” Asked 96

“…. Well you seem pretty trustworthy, I’ll help you for now, but can you please remove this weird maid outfit off me?”

“No…. Those are your standard uniform for you now I’m afraid!!”

“Standard Uniform?”

“Look just wear all that until you can get us out of—!”

The door behind them blew open with robots surrounding the entrance..

“Ahhh Crap…..”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)