More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ahadzex ahadzex

What's next?

Madiha Realized that the Night had Just Started

In the previous chapter, we saw a struggling actress madiha was taken by a black man named Marco and blackmailed her into an interracial wild fuck. He throatfucked her hardcore and the story continues on as he goes on to full gear gradually on Madiha's beautiful body.

Now it was time for Madiha's pussy to be eaten. Marco went between madiha's legs and put his face in madiha's pussy and gave it a good lick with his tongue. With the first touch madiha's body shivered and she let a moan out of her mouth. Marco inserted his tongue inside her pussy and circled it around her cervix. Madiha was seeing stars in front of her eyes. She was loosing it now. Marco grabbed a hold of her boobs and started to suck her pussy lips. He went full out with his tongue and lips and sucked her pussy so hard that it was draining cum like a tap. Madiha lost all her control and started moaning and pulled Marco's mouth deeper in her cunt. Marco pinned her down and kept on eating her pussy relentlessly. Madiha was shivering, moaning and yawning as her pussy was eaten up and she let go a huge orgasm. Marco Swallowed all her pussy cum like a thirsty man.

Now Madiha's pussy was ready for Marco's cock. Marco told her to get ready. He kept his cockhead on the tip of her pussy. Madiha closed her eyes in anxiety. Marco slowly started to push his cock inside her wet pussy. Madiha felt something very hard is breaking inside her. Her eyes got bigger, the walls of her pussy was being stretched. Now Marco Pushed the cock halfway in suddenly and madiha screamed, “Nooooooo aaahhhhh pleaseeeeeeee” Marco stopped and kept the cock there for a moment and let it get fit there. Then he gave few slow thrusts with half of his cock. Madiha was crying in pain. After few such shots, his cock got easy access. Then he picked her legs on his shoulders and put his strong hand on her mouth and shove the entire length of his cock in her pussy. Madiha felt she was dyeing, she was nearly fainted as the cock nearly hit her belly. She wanted to let out a dyeing scream but could not, her whole body arched in pain. Marco felt so good as he got what he wanted, but he did not wanted to her. He started to fuck very slowly so that madiha's pussy could get used to the massive cock. Madiha felt so much pain that she could not stop crying. Marco adored her and just kept giving her little thrusts of pleasure. He never let the cock out, kept his pace really low. He was not enjoying these slow thrusts but he knew he has to get the pussy ready for his cock. Madiha felt something broke inside her pussy and the cock was hitting her womb. Now Cedric build up a slow rhythm. He would give 9-10 slow thrusts and then one massive thrust. With each massive push Madiha would let out a huge scream of pain. Madiha could feel that her hole was getting bigger with each shot. Marco continued this way and madiha kept on screaming and arching.

After few more minutes, Marco could feel that the cock was moving in and out a bit more easier now. Now he wanted to go a bit further. He lifted madiha up with his cock buried inside her pussy and stood up. He picked her legs up, got his legs below her legs and reached up to grab her ass with both of his hands. So madiha was now spread legged hanging in air. He ordered her to hold him tight. Madiha hugged him as tightly as she could. Her petite slim body was wrapped on a standing bull and she was fully in his control. Now again he started to pump her going in with small thrusts. Madiha could feel the cock making her horny; his fucking was so good and professional that although it was Madiha's first black experience she was taking the cock fairly easily. She was moaning now as he fucked her with full passion. Up to now the fucking is slow, passionate and romantic. Madiha was still to enjoy the fucking but her body was giving in. For Marco, it was just warm up to make her prepare for the actual round. So he kept ongoing for a few minutes and then the field was ready for the real deal.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)