More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who is the actress I test it on?

Madeline Brewer

I had a chance, with a little help from the remote, to have a meeting with Madeline Brewer the redheaded actress with the high cheekbones, sunken cheeks, and intense eyes. She came in wearing a black and silver dress.

I introduced myself and hit the program button of the remote: "Madeline, when I ask to fuck you, you will become a horny, submissive nympho who will be eager for sex any way I want and do anything I wish Sex with me will be amazing, and you'll love it. But when I say your name, you will go back to your normal self and not understand why you acted like a totally submisive slut."

I took the program function off.

"Hey, can I face fuck you?"

"Sure!" said Madeline.

She dropped to her knees as I put the remote in my jacket pocket then unzipped my pants, took out my phone, and a moment later, Madeline was eagerly going down on my cock. "Let me film you."

"MMMMMMM!" was all she moaned.

With my left hand, I filmed, while I put my right hand on the back of her head and her down on my cock. I fucked her like this for several minutes before I came. She slurped down every drop then pulled off.

"Oh wow!" she said, "That...was...incredible!"

"Thanks, Madeline."

Madeline paused, her eyes went wide, and it looked like she was disgusted by how she just acted. "Oh my god! What did I do?!" She looked up at me and saw me filming. "Oh my god! STOP FILMING ME!"

"You said I could."

Madeline held up her hands to block her face. "Stop! I don't know what what the fuck I was doing!"

I kept filming.

"I said stop filming me!" she yelled as she turned away.

I took out the remote and paused her. I then zipped up. I relaxed at my desk by watching some porn until I had worked up another load.

what do I do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)