More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mrfriskay Mrfriskay

Who do you meet?

Madame Black, a brothel owner in Asia

For the purpose of this story, this is a volunteer brothel. This story also has a little in a power play context.

You couldn't be more down on your luck. You took a backpacking trip through southeast Asia. While most of the trip was amazing you find yourself in Bangkok broke, and missing your passport, and backpack. You wander back into the black cat club where you squandered most of your money at the beginning of the trip. Madame Black a rigid but well dressed Thai lady appears and recognizes you.

"Hello. May I help you?" Her smile glimmers noticing you from before.

"Yes, I need a place to stay." you say out of breath.

"I'm sorry, this is not a hotel." Her demeanor changes to a firmer stance.

"I know, it's just bad luck you know. I need a few days. I lost my passport and wallet." You plead. She looks undecided and then smirks at you.

"No." She simply says, her firm demeanor strikes you down.

"Please, I just ... I don't have anywhere else to go." You beg.

"What am I going to do with a man here?" She asks curiously. "We are all women, we don't need a man."

"I'll clean up the place. I'll do the dishes." You offer.

"Hmmm." She looks amused at your humility. Her face is pretty and she has a small beauty mark above her pink painted lips, and deep blue eye shadow. Her head tilts and she motions for you to wait for a minute. She walks into the backroom. When she returns she has a bucket with a scrub brush and hands it to you.

"Thank you." You bow.

"You stay here, you clean!" She snaps at you with a fierceness. "You want to eat, you clean! You do what I say, or you sleep on the street!" Her stern voice strike a little fear into you.

"Ok, got it." You agree.

"Come!" She sharply orders and you follow her into the back. You walk by the familiar couch with all of the ladies priming, and looking at their phones. The all stop look curiously as you follow Madame Black like a little puppy dog with your head down. She leads you to a bathroom. "Clean!" She orders and you begin. You scrub the hard tile up and down for an hour or so, and then Madam Black shows back up.

"All done." You smile with sweat on your brow.

"Come!" She orders and leads you to one of the tiled bedrooms. The ladies giggle as you walk by. You spend the next few days scrubbing and vacuuming the place, along with doing the laundry and Madam Black lets you sleep in one of the smaller rooms after a long day of scrubbing. The next day is the same, she orders you around, snipping at you like a dog. A few days turns into a week. She gives you two meals a day as you follow her daily commands laundering, and cleaning whatever she orders.. During this time Madame Black becomes more and more stern with you. Her dominance is very erotic for you being into femdom, and find yourself getting hard in your pants. It becomes increasingly hard to hide, and once Madame Black sees the effect she is having, she pushes it further. Madam Black comes in while you're cleaning and has a large pink rubber apron that she insists you wear while working. You place it on over the obvious erection you have for her, and she sneers at you.

"Back to work!" She orders.

"Ok." You say, and she snaps at you.

"You say, Yes Madame." She corrects you.

"Yes Madame." You answer.

One morning while you're waiting for Madame Black one of the young ladies comes up and sits next you. You recognize her as the lady who you hired to lick her boots.

"So, you are Madame Black's new bitch?" She asks. "You lick her boots now!" She teased.

"What?" You reel.

"That's what they say." The pretty lady motions to the others.

"I'm just here for a few weeks until I get my passport." You defend.

"uh huh?" The lady laughs.

"That's all." You add. The young lady leans in closer.

"You think you her first bitch?" She whispers mockingly.

"What do you mean?" You ask, and the young lady pulls out her phone, and pulls up a picture of a dominatrix with a whip.

"Woo-pshhh" She makes a whipping noise and you are mortified as the lady teases, and then leaves to go talk with the others.

You hear them giggle and laugh looking at you. A few minutes later Madame Black comes in a directs the ladies out of the backroom. She marches over to you and gives a lurid smile.

"Did you sleep well?" She asks, and you smile.

"Yeah, not bad." You answer.

"Much Cleaning to be done today!" Madame Black raises her eyebrow.

"Yeah, I think I need to be going now." You point with a little defiance. "Thanks for helping me out though." You say and she gets a sour look on her face. She leans forward and slaps you hard.

"You ungrateful little shit!" She yells at you. Then slaps you hard again. Your cheeks sting and you notice the other ladies watching you from the door.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)