More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Vignettes

Mad Mac - A post apocalyptic ambush.

The petrol gauge was blinking red as I drifted into Killearn, Ohio, a chickenshit little town of maybe 4000 skulls in its prime, probably none now, but this wasn’t prime for any town any more. Still, best to be cautious.

I freewheeled through the first set of dead lights and along the dusty main street in the hope but not expectation of finding some unused juice in the tank of some soccer mom’s station wagon that had been parked at a grocery store for the last 5 years. Actually groceries would be good too.

Suddenly at the intersection I was amazed to see a stunning brunette in an exquisite short red satin dress step from a café door into the road. Completely incongruous to her surroundings, she wore full length matching satin gloves, high heels, what appeared to be diamond necklace and earrings and was made up as if she was going to a fucking prom or wedding or something. She must have been mid twenties I would guess. She began to look towards me and pout full ruby colored lips.

I took all this detail in on the first instant I had seen her. The next instant I had bailed from the bike and dived under the tailgate of an abandoned pickup, rolling into cover.

She was obvious trap bait. I rolled over, drawing my revolver from my hip holster (the rest of my artillery being strapped to the bike that was plowing through a florest's window across the street. I saw him just as I heard the shots, lifted the revolver and fired. I got lucky and the sniper toppled from the window above the door where the girl had stepped out. Another glance and she was nowhere to be seen. I scanned everywhere fast, trying to figure out whether there was another shooter or if the girl was on her own.

“Anyone in there, come out with your hands up before I throw a grenade in!” I yelled. I didn’t have a grenade. They didn’t know that.

A moment later I could see the legs of the girl from the knees down under the body of the pick up. "Come round here and keep your hands up! Is there anyone else?" I barked.

“No,” she said. “Please don’t kill me”.

“Shut up!” I said and covered her with the revolver, then got to my feet and turned her around to use as a shield before I walked her back inside, dodging the body on the porch. I was glad to get off the street. Nerves, I guess. I was looking for shooters behind every window.

“Get down on your face. Lie down!” I said, and checked the windows for activity while she did as she was told without objection, then pulled the curtains. I was pretty sure we were the only (living) folks in the town but why take chances and leave an easy target. A boot lace secured her wrists together behind her back and I let her sit up.

“Don’t move!” I warned as I ransacked the place. There wasn’t much. A couple of tins and some candles. A rifle upstairs. I had better ones on the bike, so I ignored it and trotted calmly back down the stairs. The girl was still on the middle of the floor where I had left her.

I glanced at her and thought. Yeah, you’re getting it, but I had other things to do, like seeing whether the hog was going anywhere soon. I headed to the door to check on it when she spoke up. “Wait, please, don’t go!”

I turned and glared at her.

“Please, you, you cant leave me like this.”

I didn’t say a word,

“Take", sniff, "take me with you”. She said.

I walked over and stood in front of her and without saying a word lowered my zip and took out my cock which was beginning to get interested.

She looked taken aback, and began to protest, “ But, but I,”, but I stepped forward an caught the back of her head and slipped my cock up against those full ruby coloured lips I had noticed earlier and as she gasped pushed it into her mouth.

In a moment she began bobbing on it and I let her give me a gentle blow job with her bright blue eyes staring at me mournfully all the while. I gave no indication as I came eventually and watched her gag as I held her head steady.

“Swallow it bitch!” I barked and watched as she obeyed, eyes full of remorse, then I eventually withdrew. “I’ll be back in a while” I said, and carried on out the door.

The bike was a write off. It had just about came to the end of its usefulness anyway. I examined the other vehicles and thought there was a 4x4 I could maybe get going, and after an hour of siphoning and jump starting it was moving. I gave it a short haul up and down the street before loading the back with the luggage from the hog and anything else I could scrounge from the surrounding shops. (not much), then went back to the coffee shop. The girl was still waiting there looking nervous.

“Stand up”, I barked and she got awkwardly to her feet.

“I’m leaving in 15 minutes.”

“Please, take me,”

I cut her off. “Here’s what you’re gonna do. I want you to get changed into something slutty enough. Leather probably. Something that’s gonna make me wanna take you with me and give it to you tonight. Otherwise you’re on your own. Got it?”

She nodded dumbly.

I slashed the bootlace behind her with my hunting knife. Her eyes widening in terror, looking at it. “Well go!”

I gathered up my things and finished loading the 4x4 then started the engine. Half a tank. Not bad.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)