More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

So, what group first? Or perhaps start with an individual?

Mackenzie and her friends at an amusement park.

"C'mon girls!" Mackenzie said happily as she strode through the park's entrance. The redhead was practically bursting with excitement at the idea of spending the whole day with two of her closest friends.

"We're coming, we're coming." Marianne said as she put her newly purchased park ticket in her purse. The tall, dark-haired woman was dressed in a cute black and white patterned sundress, a small sunhat, and a pair of stylish sandals. Mackenzie had to admit she looked gorgeous, but couldn't help but admire her friend's bravery about wearing a dress to an amusement park. Sure it was plenty long enough, coming down just past her knees, but it still filled Mackenzie with unease. She'd never wear any kind of dress to an amusement park ever again if she could help it.

Case in point, today Mackenzie was wearing a pale grey tank top, mid-thigh length khaki shorts, and a pair of white sneakers. She wasn't looking to turn any heads (though she naturally did turn a few anyway) and just wanted to be comfortable in the hot weather. Mackenzie, likewise, put her ticket in her purse and turned to eagerly await her other friend.

Following slowly behind was Willow, one of Mackenzie's old college friends. The dirty-blonde haired girl and Mackenzie had been catching up more often recently, and re-establishing their old friendship. Their more frequent hang sessions had also started to re-establish an old crush Willow had for Mackenzie, much to her delight and worry. She had long ago thought she'd gotten over her college crush on the redheaded beauty, but it seemed like the more time Willow spent with her friend, the more she wished they could be more than friends.

"What's your hurry, Mackenzie?" Willow asked as she finally caught up with the other two girls. "We've got all day, y'know." The bisexual girl was dressed in a dark green crop top (which looked to have once been a baggy t-shirt), tight denim short shorts, a baseball cap, and some faded flats. Not having bothered to bring a purse, Willow shoved her ticket into her shorts pocket, not caring if she crumpled it in the process.

"I just want to make sure we get to everything today." Mackenzie replied, barely able to contain her excitement. "There's so much to do here!" The redhead had been looking forward to checking out this park and its many rides and attractions for quite some time. She was glad she'd finally been able to convince some of her friends to accompany her. Mackenzie just knew it was going to be a memorable day for all three of them.

"Well, lead the way then." Marianne said with a chuckle.

Without further ado, Mackenzie lead the trio towards their first stop of the day.

Where do the girls go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)