More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NobodyImportant NobodyImportant

Choose Your Adventure

MILFs: The Dorm Challenge

[This chapter got submitted when the story got published. It is unfinished.]


"I can't believe we agreed to this" Mrs. Done said.

"Hey, those studs we banged got ahold of our phones and are threatening to send all of those pics to our husbands, so we HAVE to do this" Mrs. Busty said.

"I really do like these outfits, though" Mrs. Anal said while stretching out her tank-top.

All three MILFs were walking towards the Jupiter Frat House, each in matching outfits composed of white spats and black tank-tops. Each tank had personalized identification phrases. Mrs. Done's was, "Oral Slut", Mrs. Busty's was, "Sperm Bank" with an arrow pointing towards her mouth, and Mrs. Anal's was, "Anal Only"; Mrs. Blondie's was, "Sperm Queen".

What were they doing going to a frat house dressed like this? The group had a weekend fling at a bar where they met three college guys and took them to a hotel for a fuckfest that lasted until morning. The studs decided to document everything in a heat-of-the-moment plan to get the MILFs for a dorm-wide orgy, which leads to now.

The MILFs knocked on the front door; a brief pause occurred before the door opened.

The guy opening the door was Evan, one of the studs from that fateful night.

Evan a was the standard portrayal of an American college student, being six-feet tall, handsome, and definitely packing some serious dick.

"Come on in" he said with a smile.

The MILFs walked in and were then greeted by two other frat members holding out cardboard boxes.

"Phones and wallets" Evan said.

The MILFs forked over their belongings and headed to the living room.

The frat house was massive, far more larger than what a college frat house should be. It stood only 2-stories tall but had hallways longer than the load count the MILFs have racked up throughout their lives. All of the windows were closed with blinds too, leaving what occurred in the dorm only to everyone inside.

Seven other frat members were waiting in the living room; their looks don't matter because honestly no one fucking cares. All smiled and eagerly welcomed the MILFs in, who sat on the couch and waited for Evan and the other two to come in.

In walked Evan, Greg, and Stan.

"Are you ladies ready for today?" Evan asked.

"Yeah, let's just get it over with" Mrs. Done said.

"Today, you're going to be the free-use property of the entire frat house. We can fuck you anyway we want and as long as we want."

"Anything else?" Mrs. Busty asked.

"Yeah, no condoms and you HAVE to swallow" Greg added.

"Fine by me" Mrs. Anal said with a smile.

"Also, we'll have separate rooms for each of you: the anal room, the creampie room, and the oral room" Stan added.

"Finally, take your clothes off and put them in the trash because you sluts aren't getting them back" Evan stated.

Mrs. Done and Mrs. Busty sighed and stripped; Mrs. Anal wasn't too fazed by it.

With their clothes off, the MILFs stood in front of the frat members in the buff and awaiting for more instructions.

"And now for these. Put your hair in a ponytail and oil yourselves up" Stan said while handing over three hair-ties and bottles of lube and oil.

Each MILF put their hair in ponytails, oiled up their bodies, and lubed up their assholes.

"Tell us about yourselves" Greg asked the three.

"I'm Mrs. Busty and I'm currently being blackmailed with my friends in order to fuck an entire frat house. My hobbies include knitting, shopping, and taking in thick loads in my cunt."

"I'm Mrs. Done and I'll do whatever you want today."

"I'm Mrs. Anal and I'm more than happy to suck each sperm cell from all of your cocks then milk them dry with tight-ass!"

"I'm Mrs. Blondy and I want to spend the day with each and every one of you!"

"Alright, now that introductions are out the way, time for the final twist", Evan says. The MILFs all look at Evan with raised eyebrows, curious as to what the final condition is. "We're also pairing you up in groups!" Evan ushered Mrs. Busty and Mrs. Done to stand together and left Mrs. Ana and Mrs. Blondie as a pair. The MILFs were then led upstairs where they seemingly stood at a crossroad. Two rooms were before them, both with beds and couches and filled with the rest of the frat members.

The MILFs went to their rooms.

Room

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)