More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Smiling-Jack Smiling-Jack

Who is your room-mate?

Lyshia Garland tomboyish goth-girl

As creepy as it seemed Simon's room-mate look so much like him...and worse yet you wore the same sizes... Simon never was comfortable with her mentioning that. Though she had a nasty habit of stealing some of his clothes and wearing them to class. She was an art major, along with Simon though she doubled up on literature and history, to what ends Simon could never fathom.

Today Lyshia had made it home before him, her pixie cut hair bouncing as she raced up the stairs, flowing in a mix of black and violet. She was wearing Simon's skater jeans and black slimfit shirt, pressing to a modest b-cup...she never could fill out women's clothes very well though her pert behind was something to see as it bounced and swayed in step. Thin but she made use of her frame a history in gymnastic lead to a hobby in parkour, any man lucky enough to see her naked would be treated to elegant and firm lines, definition one could only witness on a fitness magazine...Though she hid it well enough.

Today though she had a plan to practice...She'd been teasing Simon for the longest time, going over a blushing routine of wearing little more than her underwear around the appartment, her apple bottom panties and sports bra's showing off a few tattoo's leading into the hidden and sweet unseen regions. Lyshia had been trying to get into Simon's pants for the longest time...likely figuring he was gay or something, but that just made it more fun.

Stripping down the second she was through the door she looked around the apartment making sure everything was in place before Simon arrived...today she'd have him, whether he liked it or not...

What was the plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)