More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tangential5 tangential5

How do you want her to be?

Lustful Schoolgirl Slut

“Mr. Doe.”

You look up. The school day has ended, the students are mostly gone. “Miss Raybin? What can I do for you?”

She says nothing. She crosses the room and slides herself into your lap. Her fingers push through your hair as her tongue enters your mouth.

“Enf. Ung,” you manage, articulately.

She moves her mouth down to your neck, which allows you to speak coherently, though not as smoothly as you would like. You play along, “Alaina… I could, ah, god… lose my job.”

“I won’t tell if you won’t,” she purrs, her hand already down your pants and wrapped around your cock.

The sight of this previously seemingly innocent teen with her dark eyes staring at you and her hand wrapped around you while the other is slipped in her own underwear drives you over the edge.

You take your hand and use it to push the one she has inside her skirt. With that hand freed she take the opportunity to take her top off. Alaina orally attacks you again before you can register that she has no bra.

“Fuck me, Mr. Doe,” she murmurs.

As it is only polite to adhere to a woman’s demands, especially one you’ve hypnotized, you decide to acquiesce.

It turns out the bra isn’t the only item of clothing Alaina has neglected. She is wearing nothing beneath her skirt.

Pushing onto the desk, you slide into her wetness. “Oh, god, Mr. Doe! Oh, god!”

It takes everything you have not to come immediately into this tight little teen. “Please don’t stop,” she begs, and you do not disappoint.

“Yep!” she cries as you thrust deeper inside her.

“YEP!”

“INDEED!” she calls as she climaxes under you and her body loses all control.

You survey the aftermath. Judging by the situation she is in, this schoolgirl might need an intervention.

*apologies to Demetri Martin

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)