More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ajgrifdog ajgrifdog

Do I make my move?

Luscious Lauren is Asking for Trouble.

I couldn't help it... that bucket of popcorn was just big enough to hide a roving hand, and Lauren's skirt was certainly short enough.

I slid my hand to the drink holder in the arm rest and took a long swig of my iced tea for courage. The red-head had caught my eye the first day she came in for training, but I had never had much of a chance to talk to her...

My courage mounted and I put the soda down, leaving my arm on the arm rest and my hand dangling between the popcorn and Lauren's knee. I brushed the smooth, pale skin of her thigh with my finger tips. She didn't flinch, but rather caught my eye with a meaningful glance.

It was better than I had hoped - not only was Lauren willing, but she adjusted her popcorn bucket (and hem line) to hide my wandering fingers.

I was subtle. I didn't want her screaming out in the middle of a silent, awe-striking moment of the movie... but the action film had quite the foley director; the explosions and crashes covered (from most ears) Lauren's excited pants and quiet moans as I gently caressed, fingered, and even penetrated her with my left hand.

I had her pretty worked up, and the theater wasn't as warm as the summer day we had come in from. Her nipples stood out hard from the simple t-shirt she was wearing, and I dearly wanted to rub them. I made a reach for the popcorn with my right hand, just brushing the nearest bump on her shirt, making her groan. Instead of actually picking up the popcorn, I gently squeezed her left nipple, then brushed the right one on the way back.

Lauren excused herself to the rest room, to my surprise. I really must have had her right on the edge and she was going to relieve herself. I could use the release too, but there was still another person who could benefit from my wandering hands... Justin eyed me suspiciously after Lauren had left, and I meekly smiled and handed him the popcorn.

Follow Lauren or Rub Justin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)