More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What's up Next?

Lunch

John had spent the better part of the Morning doing catch up work after Class. He had finally finished and could now have a break at lunch. As he made his way into the Room, he saw Jean sitting alone and Eating quietly. Looks like she didn't have many friends here, shame such a pretty thing. Deciding to give her a Chance, he sat next to her. ''You look like you need some Company, mind if I sit here?'' Asks John as Jean makes space for him to sit next to her. ''Your the First person to willingly sit with me, I guess that's because you haven't heard about how troubled I am.'' Jean Says Bitterly. ''Look Jean, You and I, we have a lot more in common than just our Powers, I know how hard it is for a Telepath when their Powers manifest for the First time. My Parents Threw me out at age Six because they couldn't live with the shame that their eldest son was A Mutant. And I know how hard it can be to get past something like that, it takes time. But it also requires a firm Hand. But Listen, as Long as I am here, You have someone to talk to, someone you can count on, Alright?'' Asks John as Jean nods, tears in her Eyes. ''Your the first real friend I've had since I came Here.'' Says Jean happily. ''Look Jean, we aren't going to be the only ones who will have it rough, so we need to look out for others who face the same trouble as us. And soon enough you'll have plenty of friends, instead of just me.'' Says John ass he digs in.

That was when the Guy who laughed at him before came along and started to pick on some young man because of his Accent. ''I'll be right back Jean.'' Says John as he Goes to help the Kid being picked on. ''What do we have here? A Commie Mutie? You don't deserve to eat here with us People.'' Says the Young man to the Kid. ''Back Off Asshole, Unless you want me to yank your Feet out from under you instead of your Chair this time. '' Says John as he stands behind the Joker and his three stooges. ''You've got a Lot of nerve to get into our business Punk!'' Says the Blonde Asshole from before. ''Yeah and your Missing your pants.'' Says John. ''What are you--Hey!'' Says the Blondie when with a Flick of his hand John Telekinetically yanks their Pants from their waist showing their knickers. ''Now go and run home and Let your daddy you, before I change my mind about not Pulling your Knickers down as well.'' Says John as the four trip over their pants trying to leave. ''Come on Kid, sit with me and Jean.'' Says John as the kid quickly agrees.

''Jean found ourselves another Outcast for our Outcasts. Whats your name kid? Never did catch it.'' Says John as the kid Replies in A thick Russian Accent. ''Piotr Rasputin, but you can call me Peter.'' Says the Kid. ''Nice to meet you names John Doe, and this Goddess Is the always Lovely Jean Grey, we're both Telepaths like the Professor, but we're also Able to use Telekinesis. What's your Mutation kid?'' Asks John as Jean blushes when he Calls her Lovely and a Goddess. ''Super Strength, But my Body becomes hard as Metal, not as strong as Adamantium, but strong nevertheless.'' Says Peter. ''Look kid, why don't you hang with us from now on, They only pick on you because they think you won't fight back, but if we stand together we can show them we have worth. How about?'' Asks John. ''Sounds Good, but this Food, tastes like Snow back home.'' Says Peter. Then the Bell rings.

Later at Night?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)