More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnnaDiplosis AnnaDiplosis

Where does Kate find herself?

Lunch with Helena at the office

Helena usually ate lunch alone, in her office. This wasn't due to some underlying dislike for her colleagues, she simply preferred to use her lunch hour to get some quiet time away from complaints, requests and other maladies that often plagued the HR department during the rest of the day.

Today, however, the blonde found herself taking her lunch to the small office cafeteria. The cafeteria was almost completely empty except for Kate, one of the twenty-something assistants she often saw running errands around the office. Helena didn't know her very well; A ten year age gap and different departments made finding topics for conversation difficult. Nevertheless, she found her way to the table where Kate was drinking her coffee and sat down.

"Hey there." Kate said, giving Helena a quick smile and a nod. A slight sense of unease passed over Helena briefly, as if something was out of place. She chalked it up to tiredness and started to unpack her lunch. "Hello."

The next few minutes passed in silence as Helena finished unpacking her lunch and began eating. A few times she looked up and found the young woman looking at her intensely, but didn't pay it any special attention and resumed her meal.

"Hey Helena," She looked up and saw that Kate managed to spill some coffee down her chin and onto her chest and blouse. "Can you hand me a paper towel?"

Helena sighed. Can't she just stand up and get it herself? Nevertheless, not wanting to be rude she stood up and made her way over to her coworker's side of the table. Kate scooted her chair backwards and Helena perched herself sideways on the younger woman's lap, bringing their faces close together.

The same feeling of unease briefly returned as the older woman opened her mouth and began using her tongue to clean the traces of coffee from her colleague's chin and bottom lip, Using long, slow strokes of the tongue to make sure she got all the liquid off. Kate leaned back in her chair slightly, closing her eyes as Helena spent the next few minutes licking her face. Her tongue alternated between slow, seductive strokes from the bottom of the chin to the tip of her nose and fast, playful strokes around her lips.

"How did you manage to make this much of a mess?" She asked after a few minutes, ceasing the tongue bath and reaching down with her hands to open the top two buttons of Kate's blouse. She could see her coworker's rather impressive chest encased in a simple light pink bra.

"Oh, just clumsy I guess" Kate replied with a shy smile as Helena leaned in and began running her tongue and lips all over the top of Kate's breasts and down her cleavage. This continued for several minutes until most of the younger woman's chest was coated with saliva mixed with traces of lipstick.

"Thanks." Kate said as she gently nudged her away, breathing heavily at this point. Helena stood up from her coworker's lap, leaned in, and whispered "You're welcome" with a seductive, breathless voice into Kate's ear before straightening up and heading back to her seat as if nothing really happened.

She wiped her face with another paper towel and a few more minutes of silence passed as Helena went back to eating her salad. She liked to stay healthy and fit despite sitting down in an office all day, and it showed - her figure could certainly draw some looks if she chose to show it off. Not that she did, lately, as she was happily married for five years and didn't have the time nor desire to go out partying as she did in her twenties.

"Hey Kate, could you pass me the salt?" She asked; The request was rather strange - she could easily reach over the table and grab it herself - but it was more of a way to break the slightly awkward silence in the room.

"Sure thing." Kate reached under the table, grabbed her purse and took out a tube of red lipstick, handing it over to the other side of the table. Helena took the tube, opened it and began slowly coating her lips in intense red. She put it down on the table, smacking her lips a few times. "Thanks."

"Hey Helena," She looked up again and saw Kate looking at her with a mischievous smile, "Would you mind passing me a toothpick?"

Helena sighed again. Can't she do anything herself? Regardless, she stood up again and began to walk over, her hands undoing the top three buttons of her blouse. She hitched her skirt up and sat down on Kate's lap once again, facing the woman and wrapping her legs around the back of the chair. She pressed her lips against Kate's and let her tongue begin exploring the younger woman's mouth. Their tongues eagerly danced while their bodies were pressed together tightly, both women breathing quite heavily after a few minutes of passionate making out.

A sudden phone ring seemed to bring Helena out of what seemed like an eternity of passion. She lifted her phone off the table and hastily answered it. "Oh, yes, of course, I'll be right there."

"Sorry, I have to get back to work." Helena said as she stood up from her breathless colleague's lap and began to walk out of the cafeteria.

"Hey Helena, don't forget your phone" She heard behind her and turned around.

"Oh, of course, thanks" Helena replied and turned around to walk back. Her hands quickly reached under her skirt and grabbed the waistband of her lacy white panties, pulling them down her legs in one quick motion. She took the tube of red lipstick from the table once again and used it to write down her phone number on the panties. Helena proceeded to plant a kiss on them before giving them over to Kate, who was sitting there with a strange smile on her face once again.

"Sure thing, see you around." Kate said as she slapped Helena twice on her ass, once on each cheek. Taking it as a cue, the older coworker straightened her skirt, rebuttoned her blouse and began walking out of the room.

"See you."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)