More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Biggie0908 Biggie0908

How does Gary intend to feed her?

Lunch and Opportunity

Gary asks Evangeline to lunch. Your just closing up all that hard work you must be hungry, Gary explains. Evangeline thinks it over free lunch wouldn't be so bad. He's kinda cute she thinks to herself. She says sure do you like vegan? Over lunch they talk and share things about one another. Gary asks what are you goals in life. Evangeline turns red and then whispers I want to be beautiful. Gary asks what are your plans to accomplish your goal. She ask why are so interested? When we were sharing earlier you mentioned that the only reason you started escorting was to pay for the nessesary surgeries I find it odd that you would not be on hormones. Surprised she ask how did you know? Your hard on he responds. If you were on hormones you wouldn't have that woody he smiles. Evangeline turns a deeper shade of red. I don't like how they make me feel. I hate mood swings and constantly not feeling like me. Since trans women have become so popular the surgery costs are outrageous. The cheap ones are dangerous. The escort business is hard to compete in since im so under developed. I see let me ask you something why do you want to be beautiful why is it so important to you? She looks at no red face her mood changes completely. With fire and determination she state's that beauty is the only thing she ever hungred for. Her father was a very handsome and well endowed married her gorgeous latina and had all beautiful children except her. Her sisters took after her mother and little brother is star athlete with her fathers body and his mother's hair. She gets angry and says why not me. Why was I left ugly. Gary looks at her with intrigue. Well maybe I can help you. She looks at Gary with contradiction and says by taking me up on my escort service. How long do want a half hour is 150 and a hou, Stop!!!! Gary says with stern authoritative voice that sends a slight chill down Evangeline spine which makes her woody spike. I told you before I was a soldier but i didn't tell what I am now. I am scientist who currently studying the human body and how to improve its ability to adapt and matablize matter. Evangeline with a dumb founded look says so what does that shit have to with me and being beautiful. I have created new procedures which enhance the human body. You want experiment on me? Gary sighs and says yes and no. I used a similar procedure on myself my body maximizes all energy I put in it. I have made myself the ultimate specimen. She says prove it.

What does Gary do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)