More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose tail shall we follow?

Luke

“Let me the fuck out of here!” Luke growled as he pounded on the plexiglass window. He’d just been roughly thrown into the Anthropet chamber by two large dober-men. The fact that he was naked and the machine was clearly powering up was not lost on him.

“I’m sorry. Was this not what you expected?” Tracy his secretary asked sweetly.

“Do you know who I am?” He growled inanely.

“Of course I do. How could I forget. You’re Luke Kelvin. Owner of Anthropet Incorporated. Third most wealthy man in America.” Tracy responded. “Well you were... hit it.”

“No you fucking bitch! I will... I’ll...” Luke ranted as he felt the changes begin. He felt like he was sinking into the floor. His eye level was dropping. He looked down to see that in fact his body was getting smaller. He’d previously stood just shy of six foot and a head taller than Tracy. He looked up. His eyes were level with hers. Then he was looking up at her. “Oh shit. You can’t be...” his voice quavered as though it were breaking. “My voice.” Now it sounded like it had never broken. Like... his balls had never descended. At that thought he felt a tugging in his scrotum as his balls imploded inwards to small peas and then one pulled up inside followed by another. His manhood, such as it was, was small and getting smaller. He felt an odd pulling at his head as his ears stretched and shifted into points. He felt them with his slim little hands. Girly hands. Cats ears. His chest swelled into a pair of small breasts. Just one pair thang goodness. “A catgirl?” He asked with a feline timber to his words. A feminine timber. There was a warm pressure at the base of his ... her spine - her manhood was no longer manish and from the hood protruded a tiny clit. She was undoubtably as she. Her hips cracked and widened as her hairy tail grew. That and the hair on her head were the only hair she possessed.

“Don’t be so... catty.” Tracy said as the door opened. Luke looked up timidly at the suddenly much taller woman. Tracy reaches out and collared the cute little petgirl then tugged her out of the chamber. Then she disrobed and climbed in. Luke watched with killer curiosity as Tracy changed into... Well his former body.

Luke...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)