More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by barnaclefaulty barnaclefaulty

Who do you want to follow?

Luke

So you DO want to follow Luke.

Interesting.

Luke pulled up his truck to their driveway. He basically lived with Taylor. He slept there, he woke up there, he lived there, but it wasn't his house. Taylor's parents were fine with him living there. It had never bothered them, and hopefully it never would. "As long as we don't hear moaning at night, you can stay." Said Mr. Rogers. It had made them both laugh.

Luke and Taylor climbed out of the front seats of the truck and Jonah and Tammy exited the back.

His friends started climbing out of their cars, and they walked up to the door. Taylor punched the code in, covering it with her hand, and the door unlocked. They walked in, and kicked off their shoes. Most of his friends didn't come. Duncan and Kara did, as well as Andrew and Will, but everyone else decided not.

They moved onto the couch, and sat down. Taylor turned on the TV. It was on a different show, Daily planet.

She changed the channel to SPORTSNET. They settled in. Perfect timing. Luke wrapped his arm around Taylor. She gave him a glance and Luke moved his head in. Taylor smiled, and complied. The kissed, and held it for awhile. The game started. It finished three hours later. But by then, everyone had been long gone. Luke and Taylor were often mistaken for being brother and sister on dates, and they always chuckled at that. They were an extremely close couple, and they did live in the same house.

"Luke." Taylor said.

"Do you want to shower with me? She asked.

It was a very easy decision. He did it every day.

Does he shower with Taylor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)