More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by realizingworlds realizingworlds

Before you leave, who exactly are you?

Luke Demetriou, Alpha

You are Luke Demetriou, the oldest son in your family and one of two Alpha children. You were the star player on your baseball team, breaking the school record for home runs. Even though your grades weren't the best, as soon as you find your Omega you are off to college to earn your degree in Business. You hope that the Omega you find isn't against this idea, though your father tells you that it won't be up to them what you do. You're the Alpha, you make the decisions.

That isn't what you want though, you want to make sure your Omega is just as happy in the relationship as you are. You've seen how your mother looks at the actors and actresses on the television screen and you know that the only reason she didn't go to college was because she married your father, who made her give up her dream in order to have a family. You don't want to see your Omega like that and you don't want your children to see that either.

As you finish packing, you can't help but catch your reflection in the mirror. Your dark, wavy hair catches the sunlight and reflects it, along with your olive skin. Your eyes, a light gray color, do the same. The dark gray and black feathers that cover your wings absorb the light and you can't help put spread them a little. You've been trapped in the house for the past few days, your father afraid that you will run off with the Omega girl down the street, but you have no interest in her.

You look around your room one last time to make sure you didn't miss anything, though you know your mother will gladly mail you anything you forgot, and exit. You won't be back here for long, if at all.

You finally arrive. Who do you meet first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)