More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

Whose story do you follow?

Luigi

The first stop after the bar was to go home. Luigi knew he needed to sober up and gather any gear he would need. After a washing up and taking a bath, Luigi went to bed, fully intending to rise early and be off. Unfortunately, it didn't work out quite the way he planned. Luigi woke about the middle of the day and realized he had screwed up again. He quickly threw a Mushroom in a bag and dressed in his favorite outfit. Finally he hefted his hammer and headed out the door.

By the time he had reached Goombario's home, both the little Goomba and his friend Kooper were waiting. Luigi had met both a while back when they first aided Mario. Now they would be helping Luigi in Mario's place. Both already had their bags packed and were ready to go, and Kooper waved happily to Luigi.

"We're ready to go! Where we off to first?"

"Toad town, we need to gather some information."

"That's.... Really close to the castle..." Goombario clearly didn't seem happy about this idea.

"I know. We're not going to attack yet. We need to get more allies. Yoshi, Toad, and the others have to be out there somewhere."

With their plan decided, the newly formed team headed for Toad Town.

Character: Luigi

HP: 12

Weapon: Hammer

Status: Normal

Inventory:

Mushroom X 1

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)