More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Devil-of-the-pen Devil-of-the-pen

Who are you?

Lucy the demon

You get up quickly grabbing the chainlink fencing in front of you as you feel a mild tapping on your back. Somones trying to punch you... big mistake. You take a lazy swing around with your right arm knocking your assailant to the other corner of the wrestling cage your in... its all coming back now. Your the new up and coming wrestler in the underground gladiator arenas. Your an 8ft tall cyborg with bright red skin. Your legs were replaced with synthetic hooved ones and you have two black metal horns mounted on your forehead with your jet black hair tied into a short spiked ponytail behind. Between your legs you have a two inch thick two foot long barbed horsecock for when the easy fights get boring. Your up against some chemed up blond bimbo who thinks steroids are a match for tech. Admittedly she got a good suckerpunch off but your not letting that happen again. You quickly rush up on your new cumdump as shes getting up and grabbing both her wrists in your left hand you pin her against the fence face out a foot above the ground. She begins cursing you slurring her words from the shes on asshe writhes in your grip. You then slap her ass telling her to shut up and when she doesnt you slap her ass even harder until it leaves a handprint. Eventually establishhing whos in charge after reducing her to a whimpering mess with a red baboon ass you line your cock up with her ass feeling her squirm to get away knowing what your trying to do. You grip her hip in your rught hand thrusting half your length into her as she begins drooling and crying through grit teeth screaming in pain. You relish the sound of her screams as you ruin her asshole, pulling more and more of her rectum out with each retraction. This is why you joined the underground fighting scene, something about making somone who thinks they can best you suffer as you dominate them just turns you on. You let go of your victims hands gripping her tits tightly and biting into her shoulder savoring the taste of her warm blood as you hilt yourself inside her. You feel her spasm and shriek till you think her vocal cords will tear as her stomach already bulging from the intrusion of your cock bloats full of cum slowly inflating her to look like she’s pregnant with twins. You lie back on the mat hearing the victory bell ring after your sufficient domination and torturing raising your right fist in victory with your victims sobbing body lying on top of you yipping with every tug of your firmly sealed cock on her anus.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)