More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zingiber Zingiber

Who is first to speak?

Lucy needs direction to the W.C.

Lucy, Clarissa, and Edmund eyed one another in the quiet around the solicitor's meeting table after he had withdrawn. Clarissa held her cool green eyes on Lucy, almost the same gaze that her mother-in-law Catherine had mastered. Edmund glared, his nostrils flaring. He had the look which often preceded a demand for Lucy to enter a closet, raise her skirts and bend forward to receive his prick and slake one of his frequent lustful impulses. Truthfully, he was often much better disposed afterward.

Lucy took a deep breath and spoke from the pit of her stomach, as she had heard Edmund's elocution master once advise to add power to the voice. "Edmund," she named him as her peer, "I must withdraw for a moment. Does Mr. Henshawe's office have facilities?"

"Of course," Edmund said. "Outside, down the hall to the right, second door on the left, down the stairs..."

"I'm afraid I'll get turned round about," Lucy said. "Would you show me the way?"

"Very well," Edmund said. He sighed and rose to his feet. "Back in a moment, dearest," he said to Clarissa. "After you, Lady Downs," he said in a brittle tone.

Edmund directed Lucy through the rabbit warren offices of Henshawe, Hawke, and Prune, Solicitors. They descended a staircase into a tiled lower floor lit dimly by a crude electric discharge tube and a measure of grey-bluish daylight filtering through low strips of window high on the wall.

"There," he indicated a wooden door, and began to retreat.

Lucy pretended trouble. "It's sticking. Would you help me?"

Edmund coughed in irritation. "Oh, very well," he said. He pushed the door open to reveal a tiled water closet with a Thomas Crapper fixture and a hot-and-cold sink. "There."

Lucy glanced down at Edmund's trousers. As she had suspected, his prick had swelled and was bulging out the fashionably close tailoring. Two days ago, he would have already bent her over the sink and raised her skirts.

Now it was time for her to assert herself and make the first move. She felt her own parts swell and moisten.

What is Lucy's move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)