More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by Zingiber Zingiber

Lucy and Clarissa sleep together. How do they awake?

Lucy awakens to Clarissa frigging herself.

It was an unusual comfort for Lucy sleeping close to another in the little cot. Even when that other was her frequent nemesis, Clarissa Netherwood, who had come, fortified with liquid courage, to confront Lucy about her adultery with Edmund, but had collapsed into sobs and then into sleep. Lucy lay behind Clarissa, who snored lightly. Asleep, Clarissa was no threat, but a big warm bolster, fragrant with expensive perfume and brandy, making the unheated storeroom cozy by her close presence.

At length Lucy slept and dreamed, confused passages where tea-parties became orgies, where Edmund said Lucy should be his Queen and bear an hundred and one children, where Lucy and Clarissa wrestled in the mud of the new-turned garden whilst servants looked on and jeered. Lucy half-woke to find Clarissa still there, the sleeping woman's soft bum pressed back against Lucy's middle, providing welcome warmth. Lucy sighed and closed her eyes, settling off to sleep again.

Lucy dreamed of a carriage, jolting and rattling as it traveled over a country road. She called to the coachman to slow down to even out the pace, but he called back to her, "Can't do damn-all, Mistress Lucy, it's the horses won't keep a steady gait. Steady up!" The carriage went over a bump and Lucy woke with a jolt.

Lucy found that Clarissa was frigging herself, creating the jolts that had invaded Lucy's dreams.

"Ohh, oh," Clarissa sighed. "Edmund," she said.

Lucy blinked her eyes and shifted her weight. It was still the two of them, Clarissa and Lucy, in the storeroom lit by the dim electrolume. Lucy swallowed, trying to frame something to say.

"Oh, Edmund, you're awake," Clarissa said. "You must take me again. I woke from a dream of you. You have got me hot for it, taking me thrice yesterday. Would you believe that bastard wench said she'd sent you?"

Lucy stiffened.

Clarissa's warm, soft bum moved against Lucy's middle as Clarissa frigged herself. Little wet sounds came from her fingertips. To Clarissa's scents of perfume and liquor were added a rich odor of cunt.

Lucy felt her loins moisten.

What to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)