More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymous2731 anonymous2731

What's next?

Lucy and Neci vs Vivica and Ellie

Lucy is 24yo 172cm and 61kg. Neci is 22yo 179cm 59kg. She is transsexual with average cock.

Vivica is 26yo 172cm 54kg with quite big boobs. Ellie is 19yo 167cm and 48kg. She is transsexual with really small cock, average boobs and girlish body and face.

Ellie attacked Lucy. That didn't went well for her. Lucy kneed her balls so hard it lifted her few centimeters in the air. Ellie fell down like a brick and screamed her surrender.

Neci didn't ended up better. As soon as she approached Vivica, Vivica slammed her feet between Neci legs. Neci bent over Vivica leg. Vivica pulled Neci closer by her hair and finished her with brutal knee into already beaten balls. That was way too much for Neci who started screaming like a baby.

Now Vivica and Lucy have to decide winner. They both circled around and waited for right moment to attack. Lucy first went in offense. She throw herself on Vivica and tackled her down. They wrestled for few seconds. Vivica managed to tuck her hand inside Lucy panties. Lucy grabbed Vivica wrist, but she couldn't pull it out of her panties. Lucy did all she could, but Vivica didn't let go until she heard pop. Lucy started screaming like a dying animal, while Vivica took Lucy hand and stucked it inside her own panties. Vivica used Lucy hand to masturbate. She ride Lucy hand like it's pillow. When she cum, she took Lucy wet hand and pushed it into Lucy screaming mouth.

Vivica helped Ellie to get up and walk to the dressing room. Vivica and Ellie go into next round.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)