More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MaxRF200 MaxRF200

What's next?

Lucy Hale

Lucy was just leaving a meeting with her manager. It was getting frustrating she wasn’t getting better roles lately. Stuck in teen dramas and cheap horror flicks. She, wanted to land larger roles. Something new and exciting maybe even something in the MCU.

Ugh all this wishing was starting to give her a headache. That his when she passed by the food truck. The smells coming from it made her stomach rumble.

“Maybe some food will help this headache.” She mumbled to her self absently. Thus she got in line at the truck. Which was surprisingly long. It almost made her reconsider.

The smell however called to her. She had to sample something. Thus she waited in line like everyone else. Till finally her turn came and she got a good look at their menu.

Lucy found the names of each item odd. Even near sexual in nature. Once again she almost reconsidered. Then she recalled how long the line was. This place was fairly popular so it might not be as shady as it seemed. So, at long last she decided to pick something.

What does she order?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)